Part 263

Yang Yang steeled himself for a moment before leaving the warm interior of the van and stepped outside.

Immediately the harsh winter wind whipped against his face. Even the warm welcome of the star-spotting fans were no match for the bitter cold of the wind.

It felt as if the wind carried sharp icicles instead of snowflakes.

Yang Yang waved back at the gathered fans before scuttling into the building.

He and his studio staff joined the queue for the obligatory Covid tests before being allowed in the building.

After he was swabbed he pulled his mask back up and headed into the cavernous interior.

Suddenly he heard a familiar feminine laugh which was followed by a hard smack on his shoulder.

"You sure opened up nice and wide back there and didn't gag." Dilraba leered at him. "You must be used to something bigger and thicker than that little swab stick."

Yang Yang of course knew what she and her potty mouth were referring to but he chose not to respond to her

"Happy New Year Reba-laoshi, you look as lovely as always."

"Happy New Year, Yu Tu." Dilraba grinned at him as she removed her face mask. "You don't have to be so formal with me, when we have to be intimate again later."

She guffawed loudly, her laugh echoing off the expansive walls of the empty auditorium.

Yang Yang sighed to himself as the alpha wolf babbled happily as they walked. He nodded at the bystanders who looked on in awe and whispered "YangDi couple".

After the runaway success of 《You Are My Glory》 their CP ship had predictably set sail into the sunset

After the runaway success of 《You Are My Glory》 their CP ship had predictably set sail into the sunset. Their fandom was forever looking for
clues, real or imagined, that they were together in real life.

He actually liked this result; it meant that he and Dilraba had been successful in portraying their roles and convinced the audience with their acting and chemistry.