Part 298

Zhang Zhehan lunged for the ball, attempting to wrest control from his opponent. The player turned quickly and blocked him with his back. Zhang Zhehan deftly rounded on him from his blind spot and tried again. 

The player turned to the other side sprinted towards the basket, dribbling as he did so

Zhang Zhehan chased after him and attempted to block his shot. Fortunately, it hit the rim and ricocheted off. 

Panting heavily, Zhang Zhehan waved at someone to take over from him. He slouched on the bench, the perspiration trickling down his neck.

"Getting old, buddy?" A friend teased him and passed him a drink.

"My stamina is not what it used to me." Zhang Zhehan grouchily admitted. "I should start hitting the gym again but it's a bit boring."

"Health is wealth." The friend reminded him. "I know you are busy with your designing and all that, but you mustn't neglect yourself."

"I'm not acting or anything, so I don't have to overdo it." Zhang Zhehan retorted.

"Don't you have to model your teeshirts?" Another friend leaned in and interrupted. "I think the visuals would be great if the boss modelled his own designs. After all, you had one of the best bodies in the industry."

"That's in the past

"That's in the past." Zhang Zhehan smiled and shook his head. "I'm not in the industry anymore so I don't have to spend hours in the gym like I did before."

His friend snorted and took a sip from his water bottle. "You have a good foundation so it is easy to get back in shape. And even if you don't want to while away your time in the gym, you can always keep fit with sports."

The other friend pulled at his teeshirt for emphasis. "Look at you, you're so thin now, your teeshirt is so big. What happened to all those muscles?"

 What happened to all those muscles?"