Part 252 -NSFW

"Aww....that dinner really hit the spot." Zhang Zhehan contentedly rubbed his belly as he opened the door to his Shanghai apartment.

Yang Yang followed him in and looked around. He hadn't been in this apartment for months, and this was where their love story started.

Earlier Xiaoyu and Zhang Zhehan had gotten in a crew of cleaning professionals. In the space of one afternoon they had thoroughly cleaned the place, vacuumed the curtains, mattress and sofa, wiped down everything, and changed the sheets.

The air purifier had been switched on but the smell of disinfectant still lingered in the air.

Yang Yang put his bag down, and lay on the sofa, yawning in tiredness. Immediately Zhang Zhehan came over and straddled him. 

"We first made out here on this couch, remember? In this very same position."

Yang Yang licked his lips and touched Zhang Zhehan's phone in his pocket. "You took a call from Gong Jun in the middle of that make out session."

"Ahhh....that was my bad." A look of guilt flittered across Zhang Zhehan's face. "From now on, nothing will interrupt our lovemaking."

"Except your Mom." Yang Yang reminded him.

Zhang Zhehan laughed guiltily and got off Yang Yang and pulled him up. "Come, I want to show you something."

Holding Yang Yang's hand, he led him to the bedroom. He opened a drawer and took out a blue handkerchief with the initials YY embroidered in the corner. 

Yang Yang's mouth dropped as he recognised his own handkerchief. "This..."

"You left this here after you wiped my face with champagne." Zhang Zhehan grinned. "I'll tell you a secret. After you left that day I had this massive boner, and I jerked myself off while sniffing your handkerchief."

Hearing this Yang Yang giggled and blushed to the roots of his hair. He remembered that day well; he had put his unstoppable charm on full display and flirted with Zhang Zhehan, who had responded favourably by being flustered. But he did not know that his boyfriend also had a physical response.

Zhang Zhehan looked at his boyfriend who was red in the face, but had a small satisfied smile dancing on his lips

Zhang Zhehan looked at his boyfriend who was red in the face, but had a small satisfied smile dancing on his lips. He pulled Yang Yang towards him. "Hurry, we don't have time to waste. We only made out, but haven't fucked yet in Shanghai. And I did say before that I want to fuck you in every city in China."

"You're still keeping track of that?" Yang Yang was astounded at Zhang Zhehan's propensity to remember random things. 

"Of course I am; I mean everything I said to you." Zhang Zhehan stared into his boyfriend's mesmerising eyes, feeling himself fall into that familiar spell. "You are so important to me."