Part 271 - NSFW

Zhang Zhehan pressed his lover down a wicked grin. He had been wanting to tie Yang Yang up again for the sole purpose of ravishing him. It was the only situation in which he did not mind a partner who just lay there.

He pulled off Yang Yang's sweater and kissed him, plunging his tongue deep into his mouth and tasting him. Yang Yang responded fervently, his arms reaching out to pull Zhang Zhehan down. He wrapped his long legs around his waist, bringing their groins close together.

Yang Yang moaned softly, his tongue sliding against his lover's. His fingers played with Zhang Zhehan's curls, as the embers of passion started to ignite on a dark wintry night. 

But Zhang Zhehan hadn't forgotten about wanting to tie his boyfriend up. He deftly pulled off Yang Yang's hands and pressed them to the bed. He took up the neckties and and tied his hands securely to the bed posts.

Yang Yang watched his actions closely, licking his lips in anticipation. He of course knew that his boyfriend had barely held himself back during their last bondage session, and had instead concentrated on giving him the best birthday present.

But today he wanted to indulge his boyfriend to balance out the bad news about their upcoming separation, and also to round out the lovely day that they spent together.

Above all, it still thrilled him to be dominated by his lover, even after so many months together. 

Zhang Zhehan finished tying his hands, and quickly stripped off his clothes, his large erection springing free. Immediately Yang Yang's eyes were drawn to it. 

"You like what you see, huh?" Zhang Zhehan smiled at his response

"You like what you see, huh?" Zhang Zhehan smiled at his response. "You can't wait to feel it against yours."

He yanked off Yang Yang's sweatpants, leaving him in his underwear. Grinning, he playfully licked at it. "So why do you need to wear underwear at home?"

"To keep it warm. It was so cold today." Yang Yang cheekily answered.

"All right, you keep it on then."

Zhang Zhehan stifled a laugh as Yang Yang's smile faded. Naughty fox spirit trying to be funny? You won't get your way all the time.

Before Yang Yang could retort, he dove into the crook of his lover's neck, nuzzling it and inhaling his scent. He rained kisses all over his face, as Yang Yang arched his back in pleasure.

He licked and nipped that skin, relishing the smooth texture on his tongue, working his way down to Yang Yang's chest. Leaving lovebites as he went, he sucked on the tiny erect nipples.

"Zhehan...." he heard Yang Yang moan softly above him. The sound of his name on his lover's lips aroused him. He looked up to stare into those mesmerising eyes which were hazy with desire. Without breaking eye contact, Zhang Zhehan sensually probed Yang Yang's belly button, watching his every reaction.