Part 233

Yang Yang held up the beer bottle and slid his hand into his pocket. The movement jostled his resting penis, which reminded him how he was "punished" last night.

His ass was slightly sore from the savage pounding as Zhang Zhehan drove home his message. The rough sex was fine, but Zhang Zhehan maliciously refused to let him reach orgasm.

Over and over again, with his lips and his hands, he edged Yang Yang close to climax, but stopped right at the last moment. Even when Yang Yang tried not to make any noises, his heavy breathing still gave him away.

In the end Zhang Zhehan was the only one who was satisfied; he even vengefully spread his cum all over Yang Yang's buttocks as a sign of victory.

Yang Yang chuckled. His lover was so interesting. He couldn't wait to go home to get back what was owed him.

The first half of the day was the Tsingtao beer commercial shoot today. It was the first day of their work collaboration so he needed to make a good impression.

Then he went back to his agency to discuss the 《China Dream My Dream》concert recording. To his surprise, the number of celebrities attending were more than any New Year extravaganza. They included the usual suspects Xiao Zhan, Reba, Zhu Yilong, Ren Jialun, Zhou Shen, Yang Mi, Bai Yu, Jackson Wang, Johnny Huang and also the Hongkong superstars Miriam Yeung, Julian Cheung and Jordan Chan.

They would do the pre-recording on the eve of Chinese New Year, and it would be broadcast on 2 February, the 2nd day of the Chinese New Year, also known as Spring Festival. With the immense star power, and no other competing shows on that day, it would surely be the event of the holiday season.

Yang Yang nodded his understanding, but secretly sighed in resignation; he wouldn't make it back to Anhui for reunion dinner. He wondered how his grandparents would react to that.

However he had no choice; he was at the peak of his popularity now and he had to capitalise on it. Every celebrity attending the 《China Dream My Dream》 was willing to make this sacrifice.

Above all, the main broadcaster for the event was Tencent, which he and Dilraba was the spokespersons for, and their Tencent-produced drama 《You Are My Glory》had propelled them to even greater heights

He had to attend the gala no matter what, for Tencent and for Dilraba. They would milk their <You Are My Glory> CP for the masses because they are professionals, and it was one of Tencent's flagship dramas in 2021. And they would hit the hot search as the YangDi couple, albeit for the last time.

He quickly wrapped things up at the office and headed home, eager to see his boyfriend. He wondered what Zhang Zhehan had been up to today. When he left the apartment this morning, Zhang Zhehan was strumming away on the guitar and singing, looking to be in good spirits.

 When he left the apartment this morning, Zhang Zhehan was strumming away on the guitar and singing, looking to be in good spirits