Part 261 - NSFW

Gong Jun carefully applied the Sisley hair serum on to Xu Feng's hair and gently rubbed it in. It was quality stuff and it really helped him when he got seborrheic dermatitis from wearing a long wig for long periods during the filming of <Legend of An Le>. 

Xu Feng closed his eyes and enjoyed the head massage

Xu Feng closed his eyes and enjoyed the head massage. Gong Jun's fingers played over his scalp and combed through his thick hair.

"When are you coming back to Shanghai?"

"After the holidays I guess." Xu Feng shrugged uncommittedly. "But you are going to be filming in Qingdao after that."

Gong Jun sighed; it was indeed his turn to be away. A large part of the drama was planned to be filmed in Qingdao after the Lunar New Year. If he had paid closer attention to the schedule he would have noticed this and could have avoided that whole cold war incident with Xu Feng.

An idea struck him then. "Why don't you visit me in Qingdao?"

There was pause before Xu Feng tilted his head backwards to look up at him

There was pause before Xu Feng tilted his head backwards to look up at him. "You...."

"...am inviting you to come to Qingdao to see me." Gong Jun finished his sentence for him.

Xu Feng turned around and pressed him on to the bed. He stared deeply into those big soulful eyes which he loved so much. 

Smiling up at him, Gong Jun caressed his face with his long fingers. "It's a lovely place. A bit like Shanghai's Western-style waterfront, but the atmosphere is different. If you have time after the New Year, I think it would be nice if we can experience the city together."

"Together?" Xu Feng was pleasantly surprised that his little lover had asked him on a trip. 

"Yeah." Gong Jun blushed slightly. "We haven't gone anywhere together, and you visiting me in Xiamen and Hengdian doesn't count. In Qingdao we can go visit the scenic areas and pretend that we are in Germany  without leaving the country."

Xu Feng really liked the sound of that. They had not done anything as a couple, not even going on a date. All they had done was to stay indoors, have meals and have sex. But that was the drawback of dating a super busy A-lister and he had accepted it.