Part 242

"Well...." Yang Yang drawled. "You can have your own fun too while he is out enjoying himself."

Zhang Zhehan arched an eyebrow. "Oh, what kind of fun?"

Yang Yang gazed at him intently, as if stripping off his clothes. "You look quite unfulfiled, as if you didn't get any sex for two days."

Zhang Zhehan laughed out loud. This was true. Yang Yang had been out early yesterday, and by the time he returned, Zhang Zhehan was at Director Li's.

Today was the same story; they woke up early, had breakfast together and then spent 12 hours apart.

So yes, they had gone 48 hours without sex.

Evidently Yang Yang must have been keeping track of the time too.

Zhang Zhehan gave an exaggerated sigh. He finished up his dinner, and took a long sip of wine. "Is it that obvious? Here I thought I would fill my emptiness with food and wine, but you saw right through me."

Yang Yang gave a triumphant chuckle. He reached out for the wine glass and finished it in one long swallow before reaching out for Zhang Zhehan's hand. "What else do you want to fill your emptiness with?"

A long while later, they lay together in the warm bathtub which overlooked the ski run.

Yang Yang rested his head on Zhang Zhehan's shoulder and smiled contentedly. He pinched Zhang Zhehan's nipple."You were such a slut just now. Wait till your boyfriend finds out what you have been up to."

Zhang Zhehan laughed happily, and took a sip of wine. This was the life; a million-dollar view, his lover lying in his arms, and a good bottle of wine. He felt all his stress float out of his body and into the water.

"What do you have on tomorrow?"

"Snowboarding lesson. I've been wanting to learn how to do it." Yang Yang replied. "My staff would be filming a vlog. I've also booked you for the same lesson."

"Filming a vlog...." Zhang Zhehan said hesistently.

Yang Yang patted his hand reassuringly. "We'll all be wearing full face gear and goggles, so you won't be recognised. Of course we will put a mosaic of everyone's faces before we publish the vlog. But to be sure, I've also bought you a new ski jacket and pants in case some viewers find your outfit familiar."

"I also told my studio that my friends are here so I will be hanging out with them for the next days. But I'll head back to Beijing together with them."

Zhang Zhehan was astounded at the amount of thought his lover had put into it.

"Yang...." he began.

"Zhehan, I'm sorry but I didn't get them from Bogner. I bought them from some generic brand so that you would blend in better. I hope you don't mind."

Don't mind? His lover who had carefully considered how to keep him safe in public, was apologizing for getting him a regular ski outfit instead of a branded item?

The water splashed on to the floor as he flipped Yang Yang over to face him. He lifted his chin up and kissed him passionately.

"Yang..." his voice trembled, thick wth feeling. "Thank you for doing all of this for me."

Yang Yang tenderly traced the fine contours of his face, neck and collarbones. His fingers dipped into the water and moved downwards, lightly scratching his abs. Zhang Zhehan drew in a deep breath as the fingers closed around his semi-erect cock.

Yang Yang's seductive fox-like eyes met his, and he replied in a voice dripping with innuendo. "The pleasure is all mine."

The next morning Zhang Zhehan sighed at the neon green pants laid out for him; this wasn't exactly his color. To think he had gone all out to cater to his boyfriend's every demand last night.