Part 279 - NSFW

A blazing heat enveloped him and set his loins on fire. Moaning loudly, Zhang Zhehan arched his neck in pleasure and opened his eyes. 

The familiar eyes glinted in the dark, just like a fox in the wild. Zhang Zhehan caught a glimpse of the wonderfully angular profile and prominent Adam's apple which he knew so well. 

Yang Yang is back! Zhang Zhehan's soared with joy and he gripped that slim waist which began to ride him

"Does it feel good?" Yang Yang asked, his eyes glowing knowingly. "You really missed it, huh? You're so hard and long...."

Why are you here? How did you get back? What about your filming? Why did you take Glico? Why did you have to hurt me? Zhang Zhehan had a million and one questions to ask, but the lust flamed up from his groin and clouded his mind. I'll question him later.

Of course he was horny. He hadn't even touched himself for the fortnight which they had been apart. And despite his bravado, he really did miss Yang Yang.

But he still couldn't get over the betrayal. 

All these thoughts were tossed out of his mind as Yang Yang increased the rhythm. Zhang Zhehan groaned as he edged increasingly closer to his climax. 

"Baby, does it hurt?" he heard Yang Yang whisper in concern as he panted. His fingers gently traced a path from Zhang Zhehan's hard abs to his chest. He pressed down on his heart. "Does it hurt here?"

Zhang Zhehan looked up into Yang Yang's shining eyes. They were still shining brightly in the night, but they seemed to drip with cruelty now. He felt his heart turn cold with fear; it was as if Yang Yang's fingers pierced through his skin and closed over his heart.

Yang Yang's licked his lips. This action which used to fascinate Zhang Zhehan was now full of a terrifyingly dark malice. 

A cold sweat broke out on his back and he desperately grabbed Yang Yang's hand on his chest. Yang Yang merely laughed at his futile attempt and rode him furiously, just as hepressed down harder on Zhang Zhehan's heart. His other hand reached for Zhang Zhehan's neck.

Zhang Zhehan was paralysed with real fear, but still hurtled towards his orgasm. As Yang Yang's hand closed around his windpipe, he could only look helplessly into those bewitchingeyes which hovered above him in the dark. 

A red mist clouded his eyes just as he spurted violently into Yang Yang. The last thing he heard before he passed out was a bone-chilling laughter which rang out in the room.

Zhang Zhehan sat up with a start. He frantically clutched at his heart and neck, the sweat still pouring down his face. 

He looked down at his bed. The spot normally occupied by Yang Yang was cold and empty.

"Fuck." he cursed out loud. It was just a dream, but felt horribly real. His heart was still pounding with terror, and he covered his face with his hands, trying to calm himself down.