Part 304 - NSFW

Xu Feng sensed that he was in more danger than ever, and not just in the sense of getting his ass poked.

What he said came out wrong. Very wrong. Mortally wrong.

But what could he do? He could not take his words back. And he certainly did not mean it that way.

"Junjun.....that's not what I meant." He knew it sounded desperately contrived but it was the truth.

Gong Jun was silent except for the sound of his breaths. Just a minute ago he was breathing heavily out of excitement, but now those exhalations contained hurt and disappointment.

Xu Feng could not turn around to look at him, but no doubt those expressive eyes would be filled with anger.

To his surprise, Gong Jun reached over and started to untie his hands, saying quietly

To his surprise, Gong Jun reached over and started to untie his hands, saying quietly. "I don't understand, Feng-ge. I gave my first time to you because I love you, and I thought you loved me back. Is it too much to give your first time to me?"

He sighed and tossed the useless skipping rope on to the floor. "I thought we had something special, but I guess I was thinking too much."

Free at last, Xu Feng scrambled around and took Gong Jun's hands in his. He gazed intensely at Gong Jun's face and felt his heart sink.

Gong Jun's long lashes were spikey with tears and they quivered as he blinked, trying not to let the tears slide down his face. He bit down on his bottom lip as he struggled to keep his emotions under control. This sudden disappointment crushed his spirit and weighed down on his chest, making it hard to breathe.

I'm a 30 year old man; I can't be crying like a girl at every setback! Gong Jun desperately held back his tears. I just thought....just thought....

Thought what? 

Thought that I meant a lot to him.

Xu Feng was in despair. He was always wary of Gong Jun's fiery temper and loud outbursts of anger. But now he realised that a quiet Gong Jun was a lot scarier. 

At least when he was yelling at Xu Feng, they were communicating. 

But now that he was uncharacteristically silent, Xu Feng had no idea what was going through his mind.

Xu Feng raised Gong Jun's lovely hands his his lips and pressed a kiss to them. "Junjun, I think you are misunderstanding this."

"