Part 307 - NSFW

The alarm rang at 6.30am, rousing Yang Yang from a deep slumber. He groggily reached out and snoozed it, before falling back on to the pillow.

Zhang Zhehan stirred and wrapped his arm around Yang Yang's waist, before burying his face into his nape. "Do you have to go now?"

"It's time for the morning run. Do you want to join me?"

 Do you want to join me?"

"Hmm...?" Zhang Zhehan snuggled contentedly against his lover's warm body. "I already exercised a lot last night."

"That you did." Yang Yang smiled as he recalled their sweaty but satisfying lovemaking.

But he was a dedicated actor with high standards to maintain, so he had to put in his daily cardio fix no matter what.

In this super cut-throat industry, there was no way he can let himself slip.

And above all, he was accountable to his agency, the drama project, and his numerous endorsements which relied on his face and body to sell things.

Zhang Zhehan raised his head towards the window. "Is it raining?"

Yang Yang slipped out of bed and walked over to check. He peeked out of the curtain just in time to see a flash of lightning across the dawning sky. He sighed; he always preferred exercising outdoors. "I guess I have to go down to the gym inste--- hey!"

An erect organ pressed roughly between his buttocks and strong arms cradled his waist. Hot lips exhaled against his ear, making him tremble in response. His lover whispered invitingly," Don't go to the gym; go inside me."

Yang Yang turned to kiss him, moaning slightly as Zhang Zhehan's hand moved down to wake him up.

Very quickly he got aroused, and he turned around to hold his lover's cock. "So hard..." he breathed. 

Zhang Zhehan drew open the curtains and pressed Yang Yang against the rain-streaked glass. Yang Yang shivered against the cold glass but a warm mouth kissed him at once. He cradled his lover's face as they made out passionately in front of the city.

 He cradled his lover's face as they made out passionately in front of the city