Intro

Title: 满级影后穿成女配O | The full-level actress dressed as a female supporting O Author: 牛肉月饼好难吃

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me"

Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunderstandings do today's young people have about the entertainment industry?

Then she opened her eyes again, entered the world of scripts, and became a female supporting role with the same name.

In the book, Fu Sheng is not even a villain. She is a clown who dreams of becoming popular overnight and overpowering the original heroine. In the end, she was sharked by the author to add to the fairy love of the hero and heroine.

Fu Sheng: "..."

Fu Sheng: "Bearing my name, who would allow you to pull over like this?"

Fu Sheng set off, she wanted to go out in person to win the entertainment industry for the original owner, but she just took a step, Fu Sheng met the so-called youngest actress, the original heroine Xiang Wan, but she didn't expect that she would be bullied to the point of helping her.

Say good young woman becomes famous, what about movie geniuses? Can this be the heroine? What about the dignity of the actress? How is it like a soft persimmon?

Fu Sheng's mind became hot, and she went up for Person A.
Soft Persimmon's eyes were red, and she pulled Fu Sheng's sleeve: "Thank you, sister, for helping me, it's all my fault and I've caused trouble for my sister... But it's really too much for them to say that about my sister..."

The aroma of tea was overflowing in the air, and Fu Sheng was suddenly hit by a strange feeling, her heart was pounding, and she was so flustered that she was at a loss.

The sweet and greasy toffee smell broke out, and Fu Sheng finally remembered that the garbage script that was killed today seems to be an abo!

--- Xiang Wan has always known that she is not a good person. She is used to using a weak appearance to numb her opponents. It's not that she can't deal with it. It's just that watching those stupid people get played around by her is much more interesting than acting as scripted.

She took home the crown of the actress early, and only the young actress in the game world was finally planted, planted on a daring female supporting actress, and her pheromone was damn sweet.

Approaching recklessly, pretending to be a harmless 24K pure and weak omega, invading her life little by little... shh don't let her find out, Xiang Wan is a malicious alpha...

--- The straight-ball player O who is full of bad water and cuts the black and green tea A, eats this set without hesitation.

This is a sweet and sane article of a strong O who is dedicated to her career, but someone around her insists on pulling her into a relationship. The drama in the play is a little cruel and pleasant, but it does not hinder the main line of sweetness!

Content label: Entertainment Industry System Chuanshu Shuangwen Search keywords: Protagonist: Fu Sheng, Xiang Wan