Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    Li Shuyan's eyes widened, she tried to hold up her body, and was pushed back to the bed by Zeng Manwen.

    "What do you mean, what happened to my mother?" Li Shuyan asked.

    "You know why you are being hunted down." Zeng Manwen looked down at Li Shuyan, and tried his best to hint at her subtly: "Your mother developed the first-generation cipher machine, and she was in the same situation as you are now."

    Li Shuyan collapsed on the bed, her fingertips getting cold every inch.

    On the day she commissioned the No. 2 engine, there was a lively celebration meeting in the red house, the leader clinking glasses with champagne, and there were compliments and applause everywhere.

    But soon, the situation took a turn for the worse, and some people began to bring up old stories, saying that she had helped the people of the alliance crack the first-generation cipher machine, and some people even said that she was a traitor who was instigated by the alliance.

    Li Shuyan was quarantined for review. They said that the Red House would re-evaluate her second-generation machine. Every year, the Red House had new recruits, and the person in charge of interrogating Li Shuyan was a newcomer.     He called up the files of Li Shuyan's parents. Her mother's file was marked with "Treason who was cleaned up". The scars that Li Shuyan had carefully covered for so many years were suddenly opened, and her world collapsed.     In just a few days, she went from being a genius that everyone praised to becoming a traitor to the country. Her efforts were mocked at will, and the Red House sentenced her to death.     But on the eve of the execution, a colleague couldn't bear it and told Li Shuyan the truth.     The second-generation aircraft she improved has already passed the review, and now it has been promoted in the whole army. They have never doubted Li Shuyan's loyalty, but in order to prevent Li Shuyan from falling into the hands of the alliance, the second-generation aircraft is prevented from the root cause of the possibility of being broken. Sex, they decided to kill Li Shuyan.     After all, the second-generation machine already exists, and Li Shuyan has no use value, leaving only a bunch of unstable factors.     Li Shuyan tried her best to escape. She had no possessions, and only knew how to flee for her life away from the red house. There were no bullets on the battlefield. She was like a frightened bird all the way, and she actually walked over most of the borders of the empire.

    "Paper can't contain fire. Sooner or later, you will find out the truth of your mother's death. This is what they say, the unstable factor."

    Zeng Manwen told Li Shuyan everything she knew, Li Shuyan's mother, a master recognized by the alliance and the empire. , died at his own hands thirteen years ago, because the Alliance wanted a perfect code that no one could crack.

    Ms. Qian's thinking is almost a generation ahead of the cryptography world. When everyone is spinning in mathematics and linguistics, she has already used machinery to deal a dimensionality reduction blow to the industry. What a groundbreaking idea, even if Ms. Qian publishes it publicly, some people will question her as a nonsense.

    When its creator dies, no one can break it.

    "Yeah... It's like this... This is the red house..." Li Shuyan murmured over and over again, tears already covering his face.

    She always thought that her mother was mistakenly killed by the empire. They hunted down people suspected of treason, and countless souls died unjustly. She has worked hard for the red house all these years, just thinking that one day she will climb to a high enough position and be able to redress her mother's injustice.