Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Time passed quickly. After Mr. Yang told Fu Sheng about the variety show, he never mentioned it again, as if the phone call that morning had never happened.

    Fu Sheng also stayed at home as usual, reading books or studying classic movies every day. When "The Empress" was updated, he would follow up honestly, like a fat house with nothing to do.

    Fu Sheng was quite calm, her system Xiaowu didn't have such a strong mentality, she would whisper in Fu Sheng's ear from time to time, urging Fu Sheng to learn some skills that could be shown on variety shows.

    "My host, why aren't you in a hurry? I'm going to die of anxiety!" Xiao Wu said, "I don't mean to look down on the host, but the sense of variety and acting are really two different things. I'm afraid that the host will not Get used to the rhythm of the variety show, and you will be ridiculed at that time!"

    "Shh-" Fu Sheng put his index finger to his lips, put down the brick-thick "Performing Art" on his hand, and picked up the tablet that she had left aside in the cold. .

    "Yes!" Xiao Wu rejoiced, "Let's watch more variety shows and prepare well!"

    Fu Sheng opened the tablet, his fingers paused somewhere on the screen for a moment, and then opened the latest update of "The Empress" at the familiar location. .

    "The host is great!" Xiao Wu exclaimed.

    "Quiet," Fu Sheng clicked on the latest episode, and the ethereal female voice of the opening song was singing, "I'm going to watch "The Empress."

    "What's so good about variety shows?" Fu Sheng whispered.

    "Then what's so good about "The Empress"?" Xiao Wu felt unbelievable, "Didn't you play that thing yourself? It's not like you don't know what will happen next!"

    "I told someone, I I'll look at her." Fu Sheng seemed to remember something happy, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

    Xiao Wu: Oh, huh, woman.

    The opening song ends, and the main film begins.

    Fang Qiaohe, played by Fu Sheng, became an upstart in the harem, and all kinds of gifts were sent to her palace like flowing water. The emperor gave Fang Qiaohe enough face to the outside world, and she was unexpectedly domineering in the harem.

    Fang Qiaohe is very aggressive. She doesn't know when these ethereal graces will dissipate. She must get as much information as possible before the emperor's fresh energy wears off.

    On the other side, under the seclusion of the eldest princess, the inconspicuous corner gate was filled with people coming and going, as if the undercurrent hidden under the water was getting more and more turbulent.

    On this day, Fang Qiaohe, relying on her only pet, rushed to the door of the imperial study with a bowl of thickly boiled ginseng chicken soup.

    The room was quiet, and there was no one in sight. Fang Qiaohe smelled the danger, and she turned around and left.

    Dang -

    the door was tightly closed in front of her, and the courtier with low eyebrows who helped her with the chicken soup turned out to be the emperor's.

    【? ? ? reversed? 】

    【Rely! Exciting! 】

    The barrage was amazed, the palace servant was ordinary no matter how she looked at it, and some viewers didn't even remember her face at all. She locked up Fang Qiaohe and left, like a drop of water melted into the sea.