Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Selling Goods

    In the afternoon, Fu Sheng and other guests came to the market together, and each chose a location that he thought was auspicious to set up a stall. Fu Sheng didn't think about it so much, so he dragged his car in the group of Wen Erbai and Li Yuan. Stop by.

    "Mr. Fu, why don't you look at another location?" Li Yuan came over with a smile.

    "If our two families are next to each other, will the guests come to your house or my house? It won't look good when there are people on the side and nobody on the other side."

    "I don't mean to look down on anyone!" Li Yuan quickly added: "The main thing is It's because we have Brother Wen's big killer here, so it's inconvenient.

    "Understood. Fu Sheng responded with a smile.

    She saw that Wen Erbai was carrying his piano bag, which was said to cost five figures, on his back. It was specially used to hold his six-figure aiqin, rather than letting him play it live. I 'm here to attract guests.

    Even if all the dishes in this market are sold out, I can't afford a back-row ticket for Wen Erbai's concert. Wen Erbai is doing all he can to win.

    Hey, man, damn it. Desire to win or lose.

    "Let's go," Fu Sheng said to Xiang Wan, "Let's go to the side, not to hear the teacher's enthusiasm. " Fu Sheng..."     Wen

    Erbai seemed to want to stop Fu Sheng, but Fu Sheng didn't hear it at all, so he turned around and left.

    Xiang Wan looked back, but his eyes were full of ridicule.

At first, Bai still called Mr. Fu honestly, but since he called Fu Sheng face to face when he was looking for someone on the lotus pond in the morning, he kept calling Fu Sheng's name after that, and there was a big stride in the address.

    Xiang Wan has been scruples calling Mr. Fu in front of people. That Wen Erbai is afraid that he will call Sheng Sheng in the next step, which is really annoying.

    Xiang Wan is full of anger, and Fu Sheng has nothing to do. Knowing that, like an old man, she rambled on to Xiangwan, saying that winning or losing is a common thing in military affairs, and that friendship comes first and competition second, she seems to have no desire to win or lose.

    "Wan Wan, are you listening?" Fu Sheng asked coldly.

    Xiang Wan: "!"

    Wan Wan! Fu Sheng called her late!

    Xiang Wan is no longer angry, there is nothing left, the whole person is fluttering like a fairy, and he can smash the void at any time.

    She didn't care about Wen Erbai or the green tea man.

    Contest? It's okay to give it to them, Xiang Wan is happy to lie flat on the spot.

    Fu Sheng set up a stall in a corner and neatly arranged the fresh lotus root dug up in the morning. Xiang Wan noticed that her lotus root was still covered with dried mud. Fu Sheng did not clean the lotus root like other guests.

    "Sister, take advantage of the fact that there are no customers now, should we also clean it up? I feel like I have to pretend to be a little bit too lazy." Is this work? This rounding is to fall in love at public expense!

    "No," Fu Sheng motioned to Xiang Wan to look at the stalls of ordinary villagers around, and there were also many selling freshly picked lotus roots, "They haven't washed them     .