Chapter 50

Chapter 50 CP Fan

    The beginning of everything has to start with the propaganda of the earliest "The Empress". At that time, the drama party patted his chest and assured the audience that their works must not be clichés of love and love, and the Empress herself would never The protagonists of ordinary idol dramas are addicted to men and women in the world.

    To this end, they pulled out the concept of no CP.

    Of course, after the show aired, CP fans have long forgotten the show's initial declaration, joke, who still takes the official statement of no CP to heart, isn't Xia He CP bad for you?

    While preaching everywhere, they winked and called it "sisterhood".

    The naive CP fans thought that the no-cp label issued by the show was just to avoid censorship, and of course they had to save enough face for the show.

    As a result...

    they really let them meet the drama party who speaks the truth, saying that people without CP are really no CP?

    #playteamyounoheart#

    Sad and indignant CP fans rushed into the comment area of ​​the official blog of "Queen", and all kinds of messages crying about the official end of the CP demolishing the CP took over this piece of pure land in a blink of an eye.

    Guan Bo is usually busy with the topic of greedy actors, but his comment area is deserted. This is the first time I have tasted traffic. I didn't expect such a bad visitor. Give a response in hours -

    plus more.

    CP fans: "Okay!"

    After being sprayed, they humbly chose to add more. The fans decided to give the drama party a chance to make a change. As long as they can come back sweetly in the next episode, they will wait as if nothing happened.

    Under the expectation of the public, the drama party released a new episode.

    Fu Sheng took a look at the progress of the plot, and when this episode is released at this time, I have to admit that there are experts in the operation of the official blog!

    In this episode, Fang Qiaohe returned to his residence in despair. The next day, the walking dead usually participated in the morning class in the classroom, and was forced into the small dark room by a nanny.

    The tasks and instructions of the eldest princess have come.

    Mammy told Fang Qiaohe about the emperor of the dynasty in detail, from his liking and taste to his character weaknesses, to the arrangement of his birthday banquet. She said that the eldest princess chose a play for Fang Qiaohe and explained that Fang Qiaohe had a good life. Practice, and strive to be photographed by the emperor on the tenth birthday next month.

    Fang Qiaohe was not reconciled, she still wanted to see the eldest princess, if she hadn't heard the eldest princess say this, Fang Qiaohe would never have believed that His Highness would teach her to seduce men.

    "The slaves are stupid, please ask Your Highness to ask you to be wise." Fang Qiaohe said in a pissed off way.

    Slap -

    the crisp sound of the palm and cheek meeting unexpectedly sounded, Fang Qiaohe was beaten to the side, the tender meat in his lips was nibbling heavily on his teeth, and there was a faint trace of blood on the corner of his mouth.

    Mommy is right, who gave Fang Qiaohe the front and dared to bargain with His Royal Highness?

    She is nothing but the lowest-level servant in the deep palace.