Chapter 77

Chapter 77 The Blue Heart

    "Jia, it's all here, it's boring if you don't add more?" Xiang Wan leaned back on the back of the chair with his arms folded, and a mocking arc appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    "Double again." Xiang Wan said lightly.

    Someone outside the private room sucked in a breath of air and doubled it, that's 4,000 chips!

    What is spending money? This is called spending money!

    [By the way, do you remember, a chip can be exchanged for 100 yuan! 】

    【Fuck, I almost forgot, Nima is 400,000! ]

    Wen Erbai quickly called the bet, the prize pool was leveled again, and the croupier dealt the last community card.

    The last card was buckled upside down on the table, the dealer's fingers were pressed on the card, and his eyes slowly slid across the faces of Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai.

    "Is anyone else going to raise before the flop?" the dealer asked.

    "Do you want to add more?" Xiang Wan looked at Wen Erbai, his eyes curved into crescent moons, like a fox with a bad stomach.

    "I want to add." Xiang Wan smiled.

    "Let's double it again."

    Sure enough, Wen Erbai's face changed as soon as he said this, he stared at Xiang Wan's face and observed it carefully, as if to read out what trump card she had in her expression.

    It stands to reason that these four cards are drawn on the community card, and if Xiangwan has a 10 in her hand, she can walk sideways.

    With such a big hand in Xiang Wan, does she really have 10 in her hand?

    Wen Erbai gritted his back molars.

    Xiang Wan is an actress, even a movie queen, she can precisely control the movement of even the tiniest muscle on her face, and her expression is simply unbelievable!

    She is bluffing!

    After the players on the table, the two of them, as long as she can scare Wen Erbai away, she will win, and there is no need to look at the cards at all!

    Xiang Wan is so arrogant at this time, which shows that her trump card is not vulnerable at all, and she is just trying to cover up her vulnerability with her bravery.

    Colored inwardly!

    "Raise!" Wen Erbai clenched his fists.

    "No, it's too much trouble to add twice as much!"

    "Let's just double it up to ten times!"

    At ten times, forty thousand, Wen Erbai almost emptied his family, and Xiang Wan wanted to continue playing , there is only all in.

    "Then I'll be all in." Xiang Wan grinned and pushed all his chips into the prize pool.

    "Look, I'm all in. Master Wen, be more relaxed? I'm in a hurry." Xiang Wan raised the watch in his hand.

    It's not far from her estimated time, and it's not far from the time when the program team ends this experience project.

    "Indeed, at this stage, there seems to be no difference between ten times and all in." Wen Erbai also pushed down all the weights in front of him.

    "Go home after losing?" Xiang Wan raised an eyebrow.

    "Go home after losing." Wen Erbai pursed her lips.