Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Princess and the Actor

The next day, on set.

    The filming was being prepared, and Xiang Wan repeatedly urged her makeup artist to speed up the action. She wanted to find Fu Sheng before the director started filming.

    It's not that she has something to say to Fu Sheng, she just wants to see Fu Sheng, the sooner the better.

    When Fu Sheng came out of the dressing room with Shi Shiran holding the skirt, Xiang Wan was already waiting at the door.

    "Sister," Xiangwan whispered, she looked around slightly, lowered her voice and asked, "Sister, what did you and Mr. Yang... talk about last night?"

    "Think about it. You know?" Fu Sheng smiled sweetly.

    Xiang Wan nodded eagerly.

    Fu Sheng also lowered his voice, lowered his head to Xiang Wan's ear and said softly: "It's nothing."

    The breath of a chuckle left a crisp/numb touch behind Xiang Wan's ear, but the culprit walked away gracefully. .

    Xiang Wan was annoyed by Fu Sheng's attitude, and quickly took two steps to catch up with the thin back in front of her. Xiang Wan took a deep breath to control her emotions, and said in a tone similar to that of a little girl, "Sister, You're kidding me!"

    Fu Sheng laughed, stretched out his arms, took Xiang Wan's shoulders into his arms, and patted Xiang Wan's hair.

    What I came across was the long princess' sharp bead hairpin.

    Fu Sheng was stunned for a moment, then suddenly came to his senses, withdrew his hand, together with the arm resting on Xiang Wan's shoulder.

    "As for work, let's not make trouble." Fu Sheng said.

    The scene has been set up, and the lighting engineer is doing the final adjustment. Fu Sheng comes on stage and confirms his position with the director. He doesn't know where a gust of wind is blowing, and Xiang Wan only feels extremely cold on his shoulders.

    Fu Sheng clearly coquettishly approached Xiang Wan and coddled Xiang Wan's unreasonable noise, but whenever Xiang Wan wanted to take the opportunity to go further, Fu Sheng always pulled away in time, waving his hand without taking away a cloud.

    She seems to have drawn a line in her heart. If you don't cross this line, Xiang Wan can do whatever she wants, but once Xiang Wan approaches this line, she will be pushed back to the origin by Fu Sheng calmly.

    It was as if she was just a little sister who only clamored for candy, and Fu Sheng was the helpless and gentle sister who pampered and used her, just because she was a little sister.

    Xiang Wan is not reconciled.

    But she is now in a dilemma. If she always pretends to be a little Omega, then Fu Sheng will only treat her as a little sister. If she reveals her true colors to Fu Sheng, it will definitely scare Fu Sheng away.

    Tsk, for the first time, Xiang Wan regretted why she had to pretend to be O.

    Director Han held a loudspeaker and shouted to all sides to take their places. Fu Sheng had already stood still under the light and was waiting for the evening show.

    This scene, a long time has passed since the plot of the previous day.

    During the period, the eldest princess and Fang Qiaohe had many contacts, and the relationship between the two became more and more intimate. The actor secretly came to the princess' residence behind the eyes and ears of others, and the widow princess, who should have concentrated on chanting and praying for blessings, was waiting under the eaves surrounded by sandalwood. A person with a heart.