Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Princess and the Actor

    People's hearts are volatile, and the situation turns around inadvertently. The eldest princess is ready to be slaughtered by her neck, but she did not expect that the vicious General Zhenyuan looked inexplicably for a while, and even took a step back.

    He doesn't have to have this unique power, he just thinks that if there is no bright ruler in the world, then he will do it himself.

    But now it seems that although the eldest princess is undoubtedly a bad woman, it seems not bad to entrust the people of the country to her and let her calculate a maximum benefit.

    In the end, General Zhenyuan retreated from the melee, and took his Zhenyuan army out of the city overnight, heading north to meet the enemy.

    This vigorous sex ended in a farce. The two biggest forces tacitly reversed the facts into an assassin in the palace. Unfortunately, the emperor was attacked and killed. The most powerful general, Zhenyuan, was suspected to be standing behind the eldest princess, giving her the first place. The second time from behind the scenes to the front of the hall, the scenery was the same for a time.

    Someone told the eldest princess that the jade seal of the country had been stolen, but she just smiled contemptuously, "Does the old thief dare to take it out? Before the next dynasty, I believe that the jade seal will magically appear.

    " Not many, only a two-year-old son, who was held in the arms of the wet nurse that day, followed the concubines of the palace and filed out, kneeling at the feet of the eldest princess and shivering.     The eldest princess set a precedent for the first woman to become emperor. Although this is unheard of, the eldest princess is indeed the only winner right now. They have no choice but to obey.     The eyes of the eldest princess swept over the heads of everyone. She was like the evil god who came to the end of the world. No matter whether it was true or false, everyone was forced to become her followers.     The wet nurse knelt in the first row and took the lead to kowtow to the eldest princess.     The eldest princess patrolled her newly laid territory, looking at these faces, old and new. She was eagerly searching for the girl in the crowd who was haunting her.     "Where is my Qiaoqiao?" the eldest princess asked the wet nurse.

    "This...Miss Fang, she...she..." The wet nurse hesitated, unable to speak.

    She raised her head and looked at the face of the eldest princess, she really didn't dare to tell her the truth, the scene was so cruel that even a bystander couldn't bear it, she didn't know how the eldest princess could stand it.

    After all, the eldest princess has been thinking about it all the time, wanting to wait until everything is over, tell Qiaoqiao everything, and then they will be together for a long time.

    "Your Highness..." Mammy's voice trembled.

    "Where is Qiaoqiao? Where is she?" The eldest princess was anxious.

    She's been planning all kinds of things outside these days, and it's really hard to take her side into consideration, but she can't get it wrong, that dog emperor really fell in love with Qiaoqiao, she was exposed, and her bastard brother was absolutely reluctant to kill her .

    "Isn't Qiaoqiao injured? Very badly?" The eldest princess had a heart hanging in her throat, and she instructed to her mammy, "You know where she is, take me to see her."

    "This. .....This..."

    "Lead the way!" The

    eldest princess gave an order, and the mammy could only follow it. She sighed in her heart, the cruelest thing in the world is the accident.