Chapter 115

Chapter 115 Marking

    Xiang Wan suddenly pushed Fu Sheng away suddenly, her throat was burning with smoke, she hunched over and coughed, with a few tears coming out of the corners of her eyes.

    "Sister, is it really you? I thought...I thought..." Xiang Wan was incoherent while coughing.

    "I thought...it was another hallucination."

    During the period of Xiang Wanzui's life and dreams, the alcohol seemed to have damaged her brain, and Fu Sheng's figure always flashed by, at the door, Outside the window, even in front of the night.

    At first, she would stagger and chase after her, but every time her hands passed through the void, a mass of weightless air came out, and she couldn't catch anything.

    Later, the more and more Xiang Wan got drunk, her consciousness was not clear, but it was enough for her to remember one thing:

    Fu Sheng, who came to her, was fake.

    Xiang Wan decided that this was illusory, and the real Fu Sheng should be partying all night with her crew members. She finally mustered up the courage to be cruel. She didn't expect that God just likes to see her jokes.

    Xiang Wan was very embarrassed. She was wearing a loose cotton and linen shirt. She didn't know when the front three buttons were torn off by her. Now she is bending over and coughing like shrimp, not knowing that her shoulders are hidden from the neckline. exposed.

    Fu Sheng's eyes were fixed on it, and there were blue and purple scars that had not yet dissipated.

    And this, this is the tip of the iceberg that clothes can't cover.

    Fu Sheng stretched out his hand and gently pressed it against Xiang Wan's back. The drunk Xiang Wan reacted very slowly. Before she realized what Fu Sheng wanted to do, Fu Sheng had already lifted a corner of the clothes on her back.

    Fu Sheng sat on the ground opposite Xiang Wan. She took Xiang Wan in her arms and let her lie on her lap. The other hand slowly lifted the fabric on Xiang Wan's back until her waist was higher. Xiang Wan was finally held down.

    "Don't look at it," Xiang Wan's voice trembled, "Ugly."

    Fu Sheng closed her eyes, it was like a stone was pressed against her chest, blocking her breath.

    After a long time, Fu Sheng said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, don't look at it if you don't look at it."

    Xiang Wanping looked soft and weak, and she would yell at Fu Sheng to comfort her when she encountered the slightest grievance. When she was injured, she would rather grit her teeth to carry it than show any weakness in front of Fu Sheng. She hoped that Fu Sheng could see her best side.

    Fu Sheng actually understands now.

    Xiang Wan sat up straight, Fu Sheng looked at her brows carefully, she was thin and haggard.

    Perhaps it was Fu Sheng's sight that made Xiang Wan feel embarrassed. She lowered her head, her loose hair hanging down from her ears, hiding most of her face in the shadows.

    "Actually, you can try to tell me." Fu Sheng said.

    "You can try to tell me about your family and your childhood."

    "Sister, let's go." Xiang Wan said suddenly, her voice muffled.

    Fu Sheng ignored it, she continued: "Maybe I can help you, maybe I can't do anything, but at least I can listen to you, it's better than keeping everything in your heart."