Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Princess and the Actor

    The emperor sneered again and again: "It's a good idea."

    Fang Qiaohe's eyes widened when she heard the words, and she clenched her fists to prevent herself from screaming.

    "This matter can't be delayed, and the province will have a lot of dreams." The emperor turned around in the hall with his hands behind his back, and his eyes locked on Fang Qiaohe, who was kneeling on the ground.

    With a sneer on the corner of the emperor's mouth, he lowered his head and looked down at Fang Qiaohe, Fang Qiaohe looked down at the floor in front of him, trying his best to avoid looking at the emperor.

    "You are her person." The emperor said firmly.

    "It is said that you should kill your head and hang it on the city wall with your master, but I decided to give you a chance to live."

    Fang Qiaohe remembered the purgatory-like scene he had seen before entering the palace, and snorted. shiver.

    After being at ease in the palace for a long time, even the emperor was smiling all day long, Fang Qiaohe almost forgot, this is a tyrant who kills without blinking an eye.

    "She is willing to send you to me, she must trust you very much, right? It took her so long to finally put a nail in my side, she must be very serious about your news, right?" The emperor pondered and paced to Fang Qiaohe .

    "If you want to survive, you might as well abandon the darkness and turn to the light."

    Fang Qiaohe raised his head suddenly, his eyes widened in shock.

    The emperor actually asked her to betray the eldest princess and in turn drive her for him!

    "How is she treating you?"

    "I can't guess." The emperor asked himself and answered, "otherwise she wouldn't put you on my bed."

    "But she knows my taste very well." The emperor's eyes were like The cold-blooded animal's tongue licked Fang Qiaohe's cheek.

    "You are just a dispensable servant to her, but if you submit to me, I will allow you to continue to be my favorite concubine, how about that?"

    "Death or living, you choose one." The emperor smiled In the blink of an eye, it was taken back, and the room was gloomy.

    The young general who proposed to let the eldest princess marry out and be in a relationship seemed to be watching a play and stayed out of it.

    calm! calm!

    Fang Qiaohe forced herself to take a deep breath. In front of her, she was standing at the crossroads of life and death. The emperor's words were like sharp knives stabbing into Fang Qiaohe's still undeveloped wound. He picked up the hard blood scab on it, and the pus and blood flowed out. .

    Fang Qiaohe loves and hates the eldest princess.

    To this day, she has long understood the coincidences between the two, that the past sweeter than honey was mostly designed by the eldest princess, and she was just a trap that the eldest princess tailor-made for him according to the emperor's preferences.

    The eldest princess chose Fang Qiaohe just because she knew that the emperor would definitely like it.

    Fang Qiaohe has long been exposed, but she has been able to live well up to now, and even the emperor even recruited her with kindness and prestige. This is the proof that the emperor moved his heart.