Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Next stop

    "You must not apologize and feed your son together."

    In Cong Wen Muxi's car, Wen Erbai stared at Fu Sheng's eyes with a serious expression.

    "That Mr. He has a very bad reputation in the circle, and I heard that there are some unpleasant hobbies. My parents are really dizzy this time. How can I be so greedy and shy, I will Tell your father well..."

    Wen Erbai was talking about halfway, and on his shoulders, the source of the ruthenium, the narrow ship, the dagger and the vertebral frame

    , "Young Master Wen, do you think I look like a dead person?" Xiang Wan squinted at me. He sounded like a rascal.

    Wen Erbai: "..."

    Even Wen Erbai would have to pinch his nose and admit: "Compared to that Young Master Wen, you are still slightly better."

    Watching Wen Erbai in Xiangwan Her subordinates were shriveled, and she didn't know where to hit Fu Sheng's laughter. She leaned back in the chair and laughed out loud.

    "Sister, don't worry, I'll talk to my father, he is a bit conservative, you can still communicate with him if you try to follow his wishes." Wen Erbai comforted.

    "Follow what he means?" Fu Sheng raised his eyebrows, "Should I quit my job and just stay in Muzheng, or would I dress up and go with him, or would I marry that Mr. He with peace of mind?"

    "Wen Erbai, you already know that Mr. Wen and Mrs. Wen are like this, but do you still have to push me into the fire pit?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Every time Fu Sheng said a word, Wen Erbai's face changed, from blue and white at the beginning, to blue and black in the end.

    "Don't describe Muxuan like that! You said nothing.

    Even if he was willing to make stuff up and destroy Wen Mu's concave and wait for the fire, Wen Erbai still suppressed his tone and tried to speak to Fu Sheng as gently as possible.

    Fu Sheng paused for a moment . , solemnly told Wen Erbai: "I am Fu Sheng. Wen Erbai chewed on

    Fu Sheng's words and suddenly understood what she meant. He quickly asked, "You don't want to go back to Mu Yujun."

    "You promised father!" Wen Erbai exclaimed in shock.

    Fu Sheng fixedly looked at Wen Erbai's expression and made a quick judgment in his heart. Although she was sitting in Wen Erbai's car now, Fu Sheng already knew in his heart that this person was unreliable.

    She closed her eyes and said slowly, "Yes, I agreed."

    "In that case, my sister, Tan Huaiwren, β 穑 Jun Bi, Tan 雔∏ He.

    Wen Erbai was at a loss for words, when Wen's father's last words As soon as the ultimatum landed, Wen Erbai's atmosphere became tense. Wen Erbai was afraid that Fu Sheng would choke with Wen's father on the spot, and winked at Fu Sheng crazily. It really meant that Fu Sheng should come down and escape safely no matter what.

    But After leaving the high-pressure environment of Wen's father, Wen Erbai fell to his father's side involuntarily. He really wanted to appease both sides, like boiling a frog in warm water, let the other side compromise first.

    But if Fu Sheng wants to run away, then he There is no way to explain to Wen's father.

    Originally, Wen's father was noncommittal about Wen Erbai's finding of his lost sister when he was a child, but just a few days ago, Wen's father suddenly let go and agreed to Wen Erbai's return to Muzheng. Three orders and five applications must make Fu Sheng willingly return to Wen Mi.