Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The confrontation between Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai ended silently. Other guests came one after another. The female group vocal Tang Xiaoting greeted everyone cautiously. Variety show Ga Liyuan wore a short tweed coat and a tropical floral shirt with her arms open. She roamed the crowd like a butterfly, and she chatted with other guests in a flash, especially with the magician Yu Xuan Hooked shoulder to shoulder, I didn't know they thought they were good buddies who had known each other for more than ten years.

    The couch in the living room was full of people, Xiang Wan had the advantage of time, and was blessed to sit next to Fu Sheng, while Wen Erbai, as a male alpha, could not sit next to Fu Sheng's other man in the public eye. On the side, he had to sit on another small sofa with the side facing this side.

    Fu Sheng felt Wen Erbai's overly persistent gaze, and cursed inwardly: "What are you looking at, your eyes are sticking to Xiang Wan."

    Fu Sheng has a prejudice against Wen Erbai, but she can't show it at this time. Coming out, especially in front of Xiang Wan, might have the opposite effect. Fu Sheng only hoped that he could turn Xiang Wan's attention to others, even that flower butterfly Li Yuan was safer than Wen Erbai.

    Li Yuan is a beta. He has passed through thousands of flowers without touching his body. He can get out of the Shura Field no matter how many times he enters and leaves the field. He is considered a talent.

    Speaking of which, Fu Sheng glanced at the staffing in the hall. She and Xiang Wan were Omegas, Li Yuan and magician Yu Xuan were betas, and the remaining two musicians who had a low sense of existence were alphas. In this respect, he can be regarded as the Master of Duan Shui.

    The program team threw six people of three genders in one place, probably to spark a spark that crossed genders, but right now in the living room, O and O still have a good relationship, B and B are hanging on each other's backs, and the remaining two A's are embarrassed to each other Peaceful coexistence without being polite is not what the show team wanted.

    In this case, the program team should take the initiative to use the rules and even the script to bring together people who have topic potential in their hearts.

    Sure enough, the host sent the task card for the next day.

    Tonight is the first day of the show, everyone lives in this two-story homestay, one room per person, and the next day they will set off to a small remote village to experience a whole day of rural life .

    The village is surrounded by water, and the lotus leaves that cover the sky are endlessly green, but now the season when the lotus flowers are different in the sun has long passed. The program team took them to the water town not to let them enjoy the lotus flowers, but to

    pick lotus roots . !

    The program team has to follow the most traditional way to let these stars put on clumsy gel-coated rubber shoes and go down into the lotus pond to challenge themselves to dig lotus roots!

    "Wow! It's so fun." Li Yuan especially cheered, which made the whole living room cheerful.

    Fu Sheng sighed inwardly, "I'm afraid the people here have never dug lotus root before."

    This is not an easy job. The whole person is soaked in cold water that is almost waist-deep, and the feet are all muddy, making every step difficult. To pick lotus root, you should touch down the stem. After you touch it, you should carefully remove the surrounding mud little by little. You cannot pull it out violently, otherwise the lotus root will be damaged and broken, which will affect the appearance.