Chapter 120

Chapter 120

    Before Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were filming the opposite scene, the director called Xiang Wan to him for the first time, and talked about a lot of things in the name of talking about the drama.

    The central idea is that young people should not be greedy for shortcuts, and should not easily succumb to power. Life is not only about the present, but also poetry and distance.

    Fu Sheng waited anxiously outside, listening to the director tugging at her and almost scolding her on the head, Fu Sheng raised his foot and approached, with a tsk.

    "Who are you talking about? Don't spoil my children."

    Fu Sheng beckoned, Xiang Wan followed obediently, and the director sighed heavily.

    No wonder the director is so distressed, it's mainly the opposite scene, it...it's a bed scene!

    It wasn't originally a sex scene, but Xiang Wan played a little palace maid next to the eldest princess. The eldest princess's revealing ambition aroused suspicion from the emperor. She wanted to marry the eldest princess, so that she could be at ease with her husband and children. The eldest princess and the emperor parted unhappily. When they returned to the palace, they saw this little palace maid. The eldest princess had nowhere to vent her evil fire, and she severely punished the little princess.

    It was originally a plot that had little to do with the main line, but Fu Sheng told the director the facts and reasoned, and spent half an afternoon convincing the director that the eldest princess is a female character full of rebellious consciousness, and the long-term oppression of male power is her hatred heart Knot, and being forced to marry the concubine is a stain on her life, implying another humiliation under the male domination. Therefore, in this humiliation, it is best to insert her most rebellious struggle, from the awakening of sexual consciousness, to the awakening of her whole person.     Fu Sheng made a fool of himself and changed the venting of the scene to that kind of "venting" and the punishment to that kind of "punishment". The director thought that Fu Sheng was right, but then took a look at who this little palace maid was. Acting, suddenly shouted a plan.     This guy, Fu Sheng, is obviously carrying private goods!     But the script has been changed, and the director also felt that what Fu Sheng said had some truth, the arrow had to be sent on the string, and Xiang Wan, who played the little palace maid, didn't seem to listen to the persuasion.     One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, what else does he persuade?

    When shooting an intimate scene, in order to let the actors quickly enter the state and prevent some embarrassing situations, it is generally necessary to clear the scene in advance, which is different from the usual watching of various irrelevant people on the set. There are two actors.

    The eldest princess played by Fu Sheng was furious, and the little palace maid shrank and knelt at her feet.

    It was only at this time that the eldest princess realized that she didn't seem to have seriously looked at the appearance of this palace maid.

    The expected slap did not fall, the little palace maid was suddenly lifted by her chin, she was forced to raise her head, and the eldest princess ordered her to open her eyes.

    The little palace maid's eyes are also very beautiful, like a puddle of water, and everyone's love is like the sea.

    The eldest princess's fingers rubbed against the palace maid's face, which was unexpectedly soft and delicate. She blinked and suddenly raised the corners of her lips.

    The little palace maid exclaimed, she was pushed down on the bed by the eldest princess, and the complicated drapery above her head fell, blocking her sight.