Chapter 36

Chapter 36 The Past

    In the hospital, Fu Sheng was lying on the bed, the cold medicinal liquid flowed into her blood vessels along the needle, and the ventilation system continued to work to ensure that no pheromone remained in the ward.

    Fu Sheng was completely awake.

    She remembered the desperation at that time, and it was the first time that she knew the ABO world so deeply. No matter how powerful and terrifying her talent was, Omega was always vulnerable in front of the alpha who marked her. .

    The moon was cold, and the medical nurse dragged a trailer along the corridor. The single ward was empty, and even Xiang Wan, who brought her, was not around at this time.

    Fu Sheng leaned against the head of the bed, his eyes aimlessly fell on the silk quilt he was wearing, and his eyes were pure white.

    "I know you're here, I can feel your emotions, you haven't left completely, have you?" Fu Sheng said to the void.

    "Fu Sheng," she called out the original body's name, "you chose me, right?" There

    was a panic in her heart, like a primary school student who was suddenly named by the head teacher. Fu Sheng has not had this kind of psychological experience for a long time.

    This is the original emotion.

    The original body quickly calmed down, she walked alone in the dark world, her throat was covered by the force, her limbs were tied, and she was forced to kneel down. She tried her best to fight, but she was still unable to reverse her dominated fate .

    For an Omega, a beautiful Omega, the upward path is firmly blocked, but the downward path that invites her is open in all directions, just wait until she hits her head and bleeds, accepts this life, and breathes a sigh of relief, she will Countless hands grabbed her ankles and dragged her down the depraved land that gave off a savage sweet smell.

    She had longed for love, and also hoped that a good alpha would come to her step by step with delicate flowers, but in the end, she only waited for Zheng Zeliang.

    Zheng Zeliang obtained her by despicable means. At that time, he wept bitterly and repented, swearing and swearing that he would be good to her, and the original body accepted him like that.

    The two agreed to fight together, but I don't know since when, Zheng Zeliang's temper was getting worse and worse, but his demands were getting more and more. daydream.

    I heard that when others find girlfriends in the circle, they have endless money to spend, endless secrets to hear, and endless big shots to meet.

    The original body had nothing, and the original body could not give him anything.

    Zheng Zeliang also knew that it was because her original body was not popular, so... Wouldn't it be good if she became popular?

    He began to inquire about the success of the little star overnight. It turns out that there are such shortcuts in this circle. In addition to his contempt, he has also moved his mind.

    At this time, Hara joined a big production crew, and I heard that the crew had a very approachable assistant director, who might be able to help them.

    Zheng Zeliang encouraged the original body, danced with hope, pointed to the darkness and said, "Look, that is your flower road."

    Zheng Zeliang may not be so important, but he can be the last straw that crushes the original body.