Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Mung Bean Soup

    The next day, on set.

    There was no Fu Sheng's scene today, but the director temporarily notified her to move the next scene to the front, skipping the experience of Fang Qiaohe, a little actor played by Fu Sheng, who entered the new class social learning drama, and went directly to the palace. show.

    Fu Sheng is very familiar with this kind of operation, and she and Xiao Wu were vaccinated on the way here: "I estimate that 80% of the drama part was deleted." It is

    obvious who deleted it.

    When they got to the set, Fu Sheng smiled and asked the little makeup artist from before to do the styling. Between drawing the eyebrows and drawing the eyes, the little makeup artist's eyes flickered, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't.

    Fu Sheng is not in a hurry. If she is willing to say it, she will say it sooner or later. If she is unwilling to say it, then there is no need to force her to stand on her side.

    The makeup artist hesitated for a moment while holding the eyeshadow palette. She chose a neutral and inconspicuous earth color among the gorgeous colors, and swiped it on Fu Sheng's eye sockets. Then she lowered her head and said softly, "Okay.

    " Enough?

    Although Fu Sheng can be said to be the hibiscus from the clear water, let’s go to carve it naturally. This play is her first time appearing at the night banquet in the palace. As the absolute protagonist of the Shangyuan Festival, it should be bright and moving, and at this time Fu Sheng in the mirror is too simple.

    Fu Sheng raised her eyebrows, her eyes wandered, and her gaze lingered on the top of the makeup artist's head. She slowly and unquestionably took away the makeup brush in her hand, and smiled lightly, "I'll do it myself."     "Mr. Fu... ..." The little makeup artist's hand grabbed it subconsciously, and as if she had made a difficult decision, she let go of her hand, took a step back, and let Fu Sheng do her own thing.     Fu Sheng raised the corners of his lips.     She picked a very bold red stroke and pressed it at the end of her eyes, and the end was long hooked out. It was not a traditional eyeliner drawing method, but Fu Sheng's charming face even showed the magic of seductive soul.     With black hair and snow skin, a bright red cloak wrapped her whole body, revealing only a slender ankle at the lower edge, stepping on the dazzling white snow, growing lotus every step of the way.

    When Fu Sheng came out of the shabby dressing room, the little makeup artist said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Be careful."

    Fu Sheng was quite surprised. From the beginning of messing up her look, it should be Chen Jinsheng who suppressed Fu Sheng. In the first part of Sheng's role, although the surnamed Chen is a scumbag, he is actually the assistant director of the crew. How dare such an inexperienced and unknown little makeup artist dare not listen to the assistant director?

    It's a pity that she still doesn't know Fu Sheng, and she doesn't understand these intriguing pickles in the entertainment industry. She thought that Fu Sheng had offended Chen Jinsheng, so she was careful to admit it, she could take a step back and open the sky, but she knew that taking a step back would be an abyss. Fu Sheng only had one chance, and he would turn over completely.

    The venue has been set up, and it is snowing heavily. Zhong Yan, surrounded by the protagonist Fang Qiaohe, slowly enters the venue. Like a goddess scattered flowers, Fang Qiaohe and the lotus move gently, and the layers of skirts are turned away, like a girl in the snow. A warm and eye-catching red plum.