Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Pheromones

    "Hello, I spent a total of 5798 Alliance Coins, how do I pay?"

    The waiter with white gloves showed a standard smile with eight teeth, and reported the number in a brisk tone.

    "The host of Wuhu is big, and the balance of Fu Sheng's account is 7,000. That's enough!" Xiaowu opened the wheat with enthusiasm.

    Fu Sheng's hand holding the money stopped.

    There are only 7000 left, and there will be only 1000+ after this meal.

    "Would you like to pay by card or cash? We also support direct transfer by scanning the alliance ID." The waiter's smile remained unchanged, and he had already begun to urge.

    "I'll go back now and let Xiang Wan settle the bill, isn't it good?"

    Fu Sheng asked and answered: "Otherwise, it's better to evade the bill, and the days will go on."

    Xiao Wu: "? Do you want to be so skilled?"

    "I'll do it." Xiang Wan came over at some point, her eyes were a little red, like a bullied rabbit.

    "I originally wanted to come, so how can I let Teacher Fu spend money?" Said, Xiang Wan directly took out his alliance ID, scanned and paid the bill in one go.

    The waiter saw the avatar of Xiangwan's ID card, his eyes widened suddenly, "You! You! You are not...are you...that..."

    Xiangwan's name It was stuck in her mouth, she couldn't recall her impatience at the moment, Aba Aba was like a mental retardation, and she didn't dare to make a loud noise for fear of causing trouble to the guests.

    "Ah! I remembered, you are—"

    "Shh~" Xiang Wan pulled down her mask, raised her index finger in a silent gesture, and winked at the waiter.

    "Mr. Fu and I are just here for a meal, don't get too excited." Xiang Wan took Fu Sheng's hand, waved at the waiter, and pulled on the mask before leaving.

    "Wait!" The waiter's chest heaved violently, and she blushed with excitement, "That...that...can I have a group photo?"

    "Yes." Xiang Wan Xian responded, only to remember that there was someone next to her, she turned her head, and the edge of the black mask brushed Fu Sheng's fluttering hair.

    The position under the mask happened to be her soft lips.

    When she was eating just now, Fu Sheng noticed that Xiang Wan didn't put on any lipstick, and her lips were naturally pink and delicate.

    "Take a picture with the fan girl, Mr. Fu doesn't mind, right? If you mind, I'll take a photo with her myself. The little girl is waiting eagerly." Xiang Wan bit Fu Sheng's ear.

    "Is this a moral kidnapping?" Fu Sheng asked in his heart.

    "This... it doesn't count... The host is also a public figure, what kind of bad thoughts can small fans have?" Xiao Wu analyzed.

    Little fans don't have bad thoughts, so I don't know if Xiang Wan has it or not.

    Ever since Fu Sheng realized that Xiang Wan was a little green tea, she always felt that she had to think a bit more about facing Xiang Wan, but there was one thing that Fu Sheng never understood why Xiang Wan wanted tea for herself.

    why? They are all Omegas!

    "Mr. Fu?" Seeing that Fu Sheng was distracted, Xiang Wan called out again, "If Mr. Fu minds...forget it."