Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    After the filming of this scene, the director held his chin and pondered for a long time, and the eyes looking at Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were not right.

    Pencil poking a hole in the paper is not included in the script of the performance. It was requested by Xiang Wan on his own initiative and from the director. Now it seems that the effect is outstanding.

    "Mr. Xiangwan, you have a good life." The director has already made his money.

    "No, it's just a matter of listening, thinking, and experiencing." Xiang Wan laughed and laughed at the director.

    Even if this article is over, as long as it does not affect the filming work, even the director can't interfere too much with the actor's private life, let alone spy on it.

    The director waved his hand as usual, and the group went to the second scene to be built, Li Shuyan's school.

    Action!

    The auditorium was covered with burgundy silk cloth, and the waiters with white gloves were arranged early in the morning. The empire is currently in the upper hand in this war, and a center like Mocheng has nothing but material shortages. I feel that the bombers of the alliance have never been able to break through the "high wall" line of defense.

    Zeng Manwen wore a fur shawl like a common lady in Mo City, and held Li Shuyan's hand swayingly.

    A pair of huge sunglasses hung on her face, which blocked most of her face, but made her chin even more slender.

    The sunglasses were brought by Li Shuyan, and she said that Zeng Manwen should wear them to cover her eyes that were alluring.

    Of course, Li Shuyan said this from her father.

    The reception started. The handsome young men in tuxedos played the tune on the spot. The young men and women did not enter the dance floor. Zeng Manwen stood in the corner with a glass of champagne, not interested in these children with their hair combed into adults.

    A young boy with oily head and pink face stepped forward and held Li Shuyan's hand, and the two walked into the dance floor together in a circle. Li Shuyan spun around among the various people like a butterfly, and Zeng Manwen raised his hand and took off his sunglasses.

    I don't know who is trolling people around.

    The second tune sounded, someone walked up to Zeng Manwen, bowed humbly, and extended his hand to Zeng Manwen.

    Zeng Manwen chuckled: "I'm not a student here."

    There was a puzzled look on the man's face.

    Zeng Manwen raised his chin and gestured to Li Shuyan on the dance floor: "I came with her."

    The man was puzzled at first, then suddenly realized, as if he had accidentally broken some peach-colored secret, and his face was full of ambiguous smirks .

    Mocheng High School is very open, and there are always children of the upper class who come and go. They play well and accept all kinds of bizarre gameplay well.

    Zeng Manwen doesn't care what the misunderstanding turns out to be, as long as he can get rid of it.

    As the reception drew to a close, Zeng Manwen kept turning his wrist to look at the lady's watch on his hand, getting closer and closer to the time she expected.

    At the end of the song, many people were already drunk, and Li Shuyan also drank some champagne. At this time, Zeng Manwen saw two shadows swaying.