Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Deep in the Lotus Pond

    The next day, the lotus pond.

    Fu Sheng put on bulky waterproof shoes and loose waterproof work pants that reached to the waist, and stepped into the lotus pond with one foot deep and one foot shallow.

    There is a lush lotus leaf on the water, but it is only when you really go down into the water that you know that the lotus leaf is full of sticky mud.

    The water is very cold, and through the outermost work clothes and the inner private clothes, the coolness reaches the sensitive skin.

    Fu Sheng looked back, Xiang Wan's brows were furrowed, and his face was indeed full of resistance.

    Sure enough, it is the nature of a child. Yesterday, she said that she can do it alone. She has never done this kind of farm work.

    "Come, follow me." Fu Sheng dragged the baskets of the two of them to Xiangwan's side, motioning to hold her.

    This big frame is used to hold the harvest of two people. The program team specially found the most traditional bamboo big basket, which can float on the water like a boat, and can control the direction with a little force.

    Let Xiang Wan hold the bamboo basket and Fu Sheng walks ahead to pick lotus roots. She has unconsciously assigned Xiang Wan the easiest job.

    Picking lotus roots is a somewhat technical job. It is necessary to find the rear and terminal leaves of each lotus root. The front of the two leaves is basically the basic position of the growth of the lotus root. Next, carefully clean the soil around the lotus root, break the lotus whip, and then drag the whole lotus root out.

    Wearing rubber gloves, Fu Sheng touched a lotus root in the mud. She carefully cleaned the surrounding mud bit by bit, explaining to Xiang Wan while digging.

    The cameraman followed Fu Sheng. Originally, the director imagined the scene where Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, two delicate omegas, were swaying in the mud and even fell awkwardly. The charming and naive beauties are always endearing.

    But I don't know what happened. The cameraman watched helplessly. Now she has become Fu Sheng's alone lotus root picking teaching bureau.

    She seems to really know it?

    "Okay, let's go!"

    Fu Sheng didn't know how to pull it, and pulled out a lotus root as thick as an arm from the mud. Xiang Wan quickly pulled the bamboo basket over. The two of them cooperated very well.

    Fu Sheng straightened up and smiled at Xiang Wan, a strand of broken hair hung down from her forehead, and the sun shone on her brows, making her eyes dazzlingly bright.

    "Sister is amazing!" Xiang Wan sincerely praised.

    "How about them, are we the fastest?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "They..." Xiang Wan smirked, "Sister, see for yourself."

    Not far away, Li Yuan was startled and quite eye-catching.

    "Hey! I touched it, I touched it!" Li Yuan shouted, bending over and doing a lot of work in her hands.

    "Ah!" Li Yuan screamed, "Broken!"

    "Why is it broken again, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    cHOw resounding through the sky, Noisily made Wen Erbai frown Wrinkle, the camera honestly recorded everything that happened here, Wen Erbai felt that he had never been so ashamed.