Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The Princess and the Actor

    The eldest princess rushed into the palace with her people. She had the emperor's military talisman in her hand, and she played the name of escorting and helping, and the way was unimpeded.

    The harem, the emperor's bedroom, the door of the palace was closed, and dozens of eunuchs rushed outside in unison. The resistance of their thin arms and legs was especially ridiculous in front of General Zhenyuan's elite soldiers.

    "Your Majesty," General Zhenyuan said loudly, "It's time to mill the quilts."

    He chuckled and took a step forward with his sword in hand. The eunuchs took a step back. hard walls.

    There is no going back.

    "Your Majesty, the destiny has been decided, what are you doing?"

    General Zhenyuan took the sword, and actually bowed his hands outside the hall, but he was the only one who was polite, and the warriors under him were One was confiscated, and King Kong was still on guard angrily.

    The door to the dormitory suddenly opened, and the emperor walked through the quilt with his long sword in hand.

    The eunuchs formed a semicircle in front of him, changing positions as he walked.

    "General, you and I have come this far, do you think my seat is so easy to take?"

    Across a wall of people, the emperor raised his head and looked at the general.

    Just a touch.

    At this moment, there was a sudden sound of sonorous footsteps behind General Zhenyuan, from far to near, in chaos and order. The Guards, who were fierce and determined, rushed in, and wrapped another layer of siege outside General Zhenyuan's encirclement.

    The eldest princess was standing in the middle of the crowd in red, holding a military talisman in her hand.

    "Furou!" The emperor heard the movement and saw his sister's figure across the human wall. The surprise fell in a blink of an eye, and he suddenly realized that the eldest princess was also a bad visitor.

    The mantis is catching the cicada, and the oriole is behind, he is just the cicada, just to see who is the oriole between the eldest princess and the general Zhenyuan.

    "His Royal Highness," General Zhenyuan's voice was as cold as ice ballast, "Why does Your Highness have time to travel to this

    muddy water?" ." The

    eldest princess's voice fell, and her men raised their soldiers and rushed up. The imperial guards in the capital were no better than General Zhenyuan's personal soldiers. They were fighting quilts on the battlefield. They had never fought, but they were not cowards either.

    Since the establishment of the country, this janitorial guard has been regarded as the last support of the imperial city in times of crisis. Although they have never been on the battlefield, they are still among the best soldiers. The crisis is just around the corner. Red eyes.

    "His Royal Highness, what do you mean?" General Zhenyuan was shocked by the eldest princess' resoluteness, and in a blink of an eye he also plunged into the battlefield.

    In the deep palace, the two sides scuffled into a group, and the imperial guards under the eldest princess did not lose their way.

    The emperor was shocked by the turmoil in front of him. He was stunned in place for a moment. The situation that he thought was going to die suddenly turned into a vulgar situation. I don't know if he usually made too many enemies. up.