Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Blushing

    The screen of the mobile phone that was thrown down by Fu Sheng turned on again, and Tan Lina sent a series of messages. It was hard to imagine how a decent-looking woman could speak so dirty.

    Tan Lina wrote at the end: "Fu Sheng, the resources in Chen Gongzi's hands are beyond your imagination. You follow him not only the drama "The Empress" can give you a boost, but also various resources in the future. , I thought you were a smart person."

    Tan Lina said, "Fu Sheng, don't regret it."

    Beyond Fu Sheng's thin shoulders and An An's hair, Xiang Wan happened to see this sentence on Fu Sheng's phone screen. Threatening, Yingying's cold light hit her face, looking from Xiangwan's direction, only a cold silhouette can be seen.

    Fu Sheng looked very attentive. She bit her lip, and Xiang Wan found out on the set that whenever Fu Sheng was thinking, she always did this action subconsciously.

    She is in trouble.

    No matter how strong an Omega is, he has to face reality. For a young actor like Fu Sheng, if he has a good time with his manager, the next announcement may be lost.

    Xiang Wan hesitated and put her hand on Fu Sheng's shoulder. She wanted to pat this different Omega, but she didn't know if Fu Sheng needed it or not.

    However, Fu Sheng was really thinking.

    Fu Sheng: "Xiao Wu, it's been nearly an hour just now, where have you been?"

    "Also, why didn't you let me drink that glass of juice, you know it's not clean?"

    Xiao Wu was so excited that his voice was shaking: "Master, I have just been summoned by the Lord God!"

    "I unlocked the skill reward! The host has greatly accumulated the first wave of fans, and the Lord God has unlocked the skill reward for me. I am no longer useless and can only make calls. It's over!!!"

    "The host, you are right! I got the reward, which means we have found the right direction, the main line is Fu Sheng's career line, the true end must be that you get the queen, and we can go home!! !"

    Fu Sheng frowned slightly, the Lord God suddenly became a man? She suddenly felt a little clueless, "Xiao Wu, what are your skills?"

    "It's memory! As long as it's something you've seen, host, I can help you find out where it is now!" Xiao Wu patted his chest. Popping, if she has one.

    "So....what's the use?"

    Xiaowu: "That glass of juice! The medicine that can force Omega into estrus was given in that glass of juice. You saw that glass of juice in Uncle Lu's basement. A bottle of medicine, even if it's mixed in juice, I can search it out in a second."

    "Oh, it's really useful." Fu Sheng praised dryly, "But in that situation, anyone with a brain knows that the cup The juice is not clean."

    Xiao Wu: "Ah? So... I'm still a waste?"

    "No, you are still very useful," Fu Sheng comforted, "at least you can... "

    Xiao Wu waited hopefully for her host to stamp her seal to find out what use she was, but Fu Sheng said that it was stuck.

    Two seconds later, Fu Sheng tentatively spit out: "Call me?"

    Xiao Wu: "Hey!"

    Xiang Wan hesitated, but still put his hand lightly on Fu Sheng's shoulder, the warm body temperature through the thin film The cloth reaches to the palm of the hand, and under the soft flesh, it is carried proudly.