Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Development

    Something happened.

    A cold sweat broke out from behind the director of the scene. If the guests of the show stepped on this red line, the whole show might be pulled into the water.

    The director of the scene made a decisive decision and shut down the live broadcast.

    When the audience saw the suddenly black screen of the live broadcast room, they thought it was the official's guilty conscience, and they cursed more and more. At first, some people tried to rationally analyze whether the two figures were Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, but this kind of voice was very small in the scolding. , was drowned in the crowd in the blink of an eye.

    The director was urgently recalled by the boss, and all filming activities on the scene were stopped. The guests who got the mobile phone realized what had happened, Wen Erbai scanned the news on the mobile phone at a glance, and when he raised his head, Fu Sheng had already gone.

    Wen Erbai ran to Fu Sheng's tent like a madman. It was empty. Fu Sheng's luggage had been packed and taken away. The rest were the daily necessities provided by the program team at the beginning.

    Originally, the order given by Wen's father was that after today's filming was over, Fu Sheng directly followed Wen Erbai's car and went home.

    Where is Fu Sheng?

    Wen Erbai turned around for a while.

    Fu Sheng must have been rectified. Wen Erbai wouldn't believe it if there was no one behind this kind of large-scale and uniform splashing of dirty water on the entire network. Fu Sheng is an omega, weak and helpless. She has never experienced this kind of online black battle. How scared and helpless should she be at this moment?

    Wen Erbai wants to find Fu Sheng, only her family can help her at this time!

    Wen Erbai sat down on a big rock, took out his mobile phone and was about to call his father. The dark screen reflected his disgraced appearance. Wen Erbai, the proud son of heaven, had never been so embarrassed as he is now.

    Di-di-

    After a long time, almost stuck at the moment when no one answered and hung up automatically, Father Wen finally answered the call from Wen Erbai.

    "Father, something happened to my sister!" Wen Erbai said anxiously.

    What responded to him was Father Wen's strange silence.

    He pondered for a moment, then asked Wen Erbai: "Who is your sister?"

    "Father?" Wen Erbai was dumbfounded.

    As soon as Father Wen's first sentence came out, it was like an introduction, and when he said the following words, he was familiar with it.

    Wen's father said, "Our Wen family has always had only you as a child. When did we have another little daughter? It's just a rumor, Erbai, please don't spread it."

    "Especially, some people's background is unclear How could it possibly have something to do with our Wen family?"

    At this point, Wen Erbai already understood, it's not that Father Wen didn't know what happened, on the contrary, he knew that Fu Sheng was deeply involved in a scandal, so I chose to abandon Fu Sheng.

    Once again, abandon Fu Sheng.

    "But, aren't you planning to hold a dinner party for Fu Sheng tonight? The venue has already been arranged?" Wen Erbai still didn't give up.