Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    For the plot after this, Fu Sheng had almost finished the filming during the frantic overtime work a while ago, and did not participate in Xiang Wan at all, and Fu Sheng rarely mentioned this person on the set. Now the director wants to take advantage of Xiang Wan to finally come. The crew was over, pulling her to finish filming the last scene.

    Before that, Xiang Wan asked the director for the scenes that Fu Sheng had already filmed before that scene. The reason she gave was very official. She needed to adjust her performance in the next scene according to the emotion and expression of the lead actor.

    She didn't say it, she just wanted to see Fu Sheng. She misses Fu Sheng's glowing appearance in front of the camera, and she is afraid to see her sparkling appearance. If Fu Sheng still plays the characters as if they were cut out of the script, it means that Xiang Wan is or is not there, yes Fu Sheng had no influence at all.

    Xiang Wan sneered while holding the computer. Before she opened the video, she guessed the answer. Fu Sheng is always professional and mature. Because of her personal feelings, only an immature child like her would do such a thing.

    Fu Sheng really did a good job.

    In this episode, Zeng Manwen once again entered the political trial office, where she was tortured, and the alliance highly suspected whether she was treasonous.

    Zeng Manwen's file has a criminal record, and there are not many people in the Political Review Office who have entered the palace twice, and only Zeng Manwen has made a mistake for the same person to enter the palace twice.

    The thick brick walls were poured with concrete to ensure that no sound could be heard outside. This time, Zeng Manwen no longer enjoyed the treatment of her own, and she entered the famous Langshan torture chamber of the Political Examination Division.     Many people think that the pain of flesh and blood will not shake their loyalty, that is because they have not experienced the torture chamber of Langshan. The one in the superior execution room has his own unique aesthetics, he doesn't like blood-splattered scenes, he was a medical scientist before the war.     Often a small potion can make people shiver and sweat profusely lying on the ground and rolling around.     After Zeng Manwen entered the Langshan torture chamber, there was no news at all.     Cheng Yiyun felt a little revengeful at first, but now she finally regrets it.

    She has been guarding Zeng Manwen for ten years. They met on each other's first mission. At that time, Zeng Manwen saved her life, and she also saved Zeng Manwen's life. At that time, Zeng Manwen was codenamed "Gentleman", and she The code name happens to be "Miss", and judging from the code name, they are a natural pair.

    Later, Cheng Yiyun always called Zeng Manwen a "gentleman". Although she already knew Zeng Manwen's real name, the code name always had an inexplicable taste. In the alliance secret agency, everyone is used to it, and "gentleman" refers to Zeng Manwen.     Later, due to the separation of the two mission centers, Cheng Yiyun and Zeng Manwen drifted apart. Zeng Manwen walked freely in every thrilling secret battlefield, and her beauty allowed her to retreat on many occasions. Zeng Man is beautiful and self-aware. She is good at making others fall in love with her, and she is also good at taking advantage of others' love. Zeng Manwen only said "don't fall in love with me" to one person, and that person was Cheng Yiyun.     So Cheng Yiyun has not confessed to Zeng Manwen for years, but she believes that this is just a tacit understanding between the two. In her fantasy of a beautiful post-war life, Zeng Manwen and her will realize every dream together.     Zeng Manwen's love is everywhere, and Cheng Yiyun is never jealous because she knows that Zeng Manwen will only use them.     When did it start and everything was different?     Zeng Manwen fell in love with the daughter of her mission target. When she mentioned Li Shuyan, her tone was tenderness that Cheng Yiyun had never seen before. She admired Li Shuyan, trusted Li Shuyan, and was willing to put herself in danger again and again for Li Shuyan, no matter how Cheng Yiyun persuaded her. Useless. Cheng Yiyun's accumulated grievances over the years finally reached a critical point, and she reported Zeng Manwen to the organization.     She was in a state of confusion at the time, and she laughed happily as she watched the people from the Political Review Office drag Zeng Manwen into the car with a live ammunition.     She wanted to teach Zeng Manwen a hard lesson and let her taste the heartache, but she never thought that Zeng Manwen would not come back. In her heart, Zeng Manwen should be omnipotent.     However, three months later, there is still no wind.