Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Someone volunteered to pay for Fu Sheng. Although he didn't understand what Uncle Lu's meaningful smile meant, Fu Sheng finally hesitated and accepted it again and again.

    Yuan Shi didn't have much money left. Fu Sheng had suspected it before. Yuan Shi had been in the business for so many years, why couldn't he save even a little bit of savings? Now, it seems that it was all cheaper than Zheng Zeliang, that bastard.

    When the remuneration for "The Empress" is over, Fu Sheng intends to return the expenses for this time to Xiang Wan. She just borrowed it for a while, so she didn't take Xiang Ying as a big deal.

    Xiao Wu: "I'm skeptical."

    Sitting in the car on the return journey, he was finally no longer forced to live and die. Xiang Wan hung up on the autopilot and closed his eyes. Fu Sheng finally had the time to settle accounts with the system.

    Fu Sheng: "How come you never reminded me that there is still a number one person like Zheng Zeliang?"

    Xiao Wu shivered: "This... I don't know about this, it's not a side quest."

    "It's okay. The host is big, you have washed off the mark, and the scumbag has nothing to do with you from now on!" Xiao Wu was impassioned.

    Fu Sheng was silent. Sure enough, the pain wasn't in the system. She didn't know the pain and despair at that time.

    "Okay," Fu Sheng didn't want to pursue too much with this little fool. "Although it's useless, let me ask, what is the reward this time?"

    Xiao Wu: "?"

    "What reward?" Xiao Wu was stunned. .

    "The reward for completing the side quest?" Fu Sheng was a little strange, "The Lord God asked me to explore the experience of the original body, I have already explored it, the side quest of the misplaced life should have been completed, where is my reward?"

    "Ah.. ....this is..." Xiao Wu started to hesitate, "I asked, you haven't completed the task yet..."

    "There should be a follow-up to this side quest. The Lord God asks you to continue exploring." The more Xiao Wu said, the lower his voice was. In her opinion, the Lord God was just trying to make things difficult for the host. Fu Sheng only speculated by relying on that little bit and the original body's subtle emotional induction. Out of her whole life, this is impossible!

    "It shouldn't be the whole life, no one has the ability." Fu Sheng analyzed: "I think the meaning of the Lord God should start with the name of this task..."

    "Displacement of life...should There is a key node that leads to dislocation, and finding this node is the only way to truly complete the task."

    Things were a little tricky, Fu Sheng's delicate brows were frowning together, if it was a dislocation, then even the original body would not know where the dislocation was, she It is useless to be able to sense the emotions of the original body.

    Moreover, Fu Sheng stroked his chest, and those emotions that stirred up injustice had all dissipated, as if the original body was satisfied after finally washing away the mark of humiliation, and fell into a deep sleep somewhere in this time and space.

    "Fu Sheng..." Fu Sheng called out to the original body in his heart.

    "Are you still there?"

    Only her steady heartbeat responded to her.

    "Take your time." Fu Sheng chuckled, "It doesn't matter if you fight alone."