Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Bet

    In the next few days, Fu Sheng wandered around the gate of her new world. She didn't dare to open the curtains in the room during the day. She hid under the thick quilt. The sense of shame and the strange feeling of coolness were intertwined, and Fu Sheng couldn't stop.

    Even one night, Xiang Wan suddenly appeared in Fu Sheng's chaotic dream. The little girl who was coquettishly familiar to Fu Sheng suddenly became the eldest princess. With a chilling aggression.

    Fu Sheng woke up on the spot and broke out in a cold sweat.

    No, she can't go on like this anymore, she seems to be taken away by those astringent videos, but the other party is Xiang Wan!

    Xiang Wanren didn't hear anything out of the window in the crew, and only focused on catching up with the progress, while her sister Fu lay in bed every day watching their CP video and saw morning and night upside down.

    Xiao Wu: "The host is big, people can't, at least they shouldn't."

    Fu Sheng: "...You're right."

    In a blink of an eye, it was time for the update of "The Empress", and she decided to wash her brain and put those The inexplicable yellow waste was cleared out of his mind. According to the progress of the plot, the decisive battle between the eldest princess and the emperor will follow. From Fang Qiaohe's position, the eldest princess is a bad woman for her.

    "Revisiting this episode again, I should be able to quit." Fu Sheng vowed.

    The opening song of "The Empress" sounded, and the new episode started. At the end of the last episode, the two groups of people standing on the barrage, Fang Qiaohe and the long princess, were hot on the barrage, but at the beginning of this episode, the microphones were collectively closed strangely.

    [Just chasing the drama, don't take it seriously, if you want the real feeling, you still have to look at the reality [doge]]

    "Xia He" CP appeared signs of be, and the drama party released such inductive tidbits, it is no wonder that fans climbed the wall, and more What's more, from the role to the real person, there is no sense of guilt at all!

    When the barrage was happy and peaceful, the time line in the play came to night again. The emperor gave Fang Qiaohe harsh words. The two came to the courtyard where Fang Qiaohe and the eldest princess agreed to meet. The emperor hid in the shadows of the whirling trees, Fang Qiaohe pointed his finger Tightly twisting the handkerchief, he looked at the way he came.

    She frowned, pacing in place.

    Sand - sand -

    someone's coming.

    The moonlight poured on the person who came, illuminating her overly delicate eyebrows little by little. The eldest princess brought another food box this time. She seemed to always like to bring some food to Fang Qiaohe.

    "How are you doing recently?" the eldest princess asked.

    She didn't just mean how Fang Qiaohe was personally, but whether Fang Qiaohe had heard any serious news.

    Fang Qiaohe was silent for a moment, then said in a low voice, "I only heard that Your Majesty commended General Zhenyuan and joked that he is the hottest son-in-law in the capital, and even the daughter of the Wuhou family belongs to him." The

    eldest princess narrowed her eyes and tilted her head. Look at Fang Qiaohe.

    [Wait, did you have this in the last episode? Why am I not impressed? 】