Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Princess and the Actor

    Fu Sheng comes out after finishing her makeup, and the little brother in the field has already repositioned the set. The eldest princess played by Xiang Wan has a plain appearance and takes less time to touch up her makeup. Obviously, Xiang Wan was still chatting with Director Han before Fu Sheng entered the dressing room. When Fu Sheng came out of the dressing room, Xiang Wan was already waiting in the scene again.

    If they were replaced by the big names that Fu Sheng encountered as supporting roles before, they would have to wait for them.

    Thinking like this, Xiang Wan has walked over briskly, with a smile on her face, and she can't see any impatience at all.

    "Sister, have I become more beautiful?" Xiang Wanju asked softly in Fu Sheng's ear.

    According to the script, the next scene is that Fang Qiaohe comes to play with the eldest princess according to the agreement. It has been a while since the two of them met last time. From Fang Qiaohe's point of view, she has no idea how the eldest princess lived these days. of.

    What happened to the princess?

    She and Fang Qiaohe, a new friend, agreed to meet again, and then waited for that day with full anticipation. The widowed eldest princess reopened the bedroom window, letting the bright sunlight shine into the dusty mirror on the dresser.

    The eldest princess under the Qingdeng Ancient Buddha got a bit of popularity, and she became more beautiful.

    But this kind of change is imperceptible. Director Han cut the process of change into a dark field, and showed only the result of the change to the audience. He used the language of the camera to record, and the thoughts in the middle are all left to the audience to guess.

    Fu Sheng took a step back and looked at Xiang Wan carefully. Her lips were a little more delicate, and the corners of her eyes were smudged with a slightly imperceptible aura.

    From the perspective of makeup, Fu Sheng couldn't pick out too many changes, but Xiang Wan's feeling did change a lot.

    Xiang Wan raised her face and waited for Mr. Fu to give a compliment. She was ready. Even if Fu Sheng's straight man said "Well, it's beautiful, she would be ecstatic."

    Fu Sheng took a step closer, learned to attach to his ear like Xiang Wan, and sprayed his breath on Xiang Wan's ear:

    "Bright and moving."

    Fu Sheng chuckled lightly and walked into the set with no head in sight. Xiang Wan Zai was stunned for a moment, then turned around abruptly, his eyes fixed on Fu Sheng's back, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

    Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Xiang Wan opened his eyes again, adjusted his cheerful mood, and followed Fu Sheng's footsteps.

    Action!

    In the courtyard where the eldest princess lived alone, the palace servant in charge of sweeping the gates did not know where to hide, and the eldest princess didn't mind. She knelt on the futon in front of the Buddha statue in the lobby, but she was dishonest and looked out the door from time to time.

    She asked someone to hand Fang Qiaohe a note, and asked her to come out to enjoy flowers today. In March, there was a grand flower event in the courtyard.

    The wind passed, and a tree fell.

    From noon until the sun slanted west, there was finally the movement of feet stepping on flowers and leaves from outside the courtyard. Fang Qiaohe was still wearing that regular palace attire. After confirming that no one saw him, he slipped in cautiously.