Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    "So that's what happened." Xiang Wan stood in Fu Sheng's dressing room, bowing her head like a child who made a mistake.

    On Fu Sheng's mobile page, the topic was brought to the forefront.

    [On the battle of the crew of "The Empress"]

    [Shock! The relationship between the eldest princess and Qiao Xian'er is actually like this in reality...]

    [Who made me Kangkang's CP be, oh it's me...]

    The paparazzi's movements are very fast, overnight Manuscripts are flying all over the sky, and now the most talked about on the entire network are Xiangwan, the pillar of the cast of "The Empress", and the queen Fu Sheng, who is said to have improved her acting skills as fast as being taken away.

    In the photo secretly taken at the entrance of the studio, Fu Sheng had a solemn expression on his face, with suppressed anger in his eyes, while Xiang Wan seemed to be in a lower position, pulling Fu Sheng's sleeve with a sad expression.

    What's worse, what was exposed on the Internet was a series of continuous shooting, from Xiang Wan chasing Fu Sheng out of the set to Fu Sheng throwing Xiang Wan's hand away, the whole story line is clear and clear.

    In a nutshell, Fu Sheng, who was just a little famous, had swelled up and couldn't recognize his own position, so he dared to slap his face with the actress.

    And Xiang Wan is notoriously soft in the circle, being overwhelmed by a newcomer and riding on his head, he can't fight at all.

    Yes, in the circle, although Fu Sheng is a few years older than Xiang Wan, according to his grades, Fu Sheng can only be regarded as a newcomer in front of Xiang Wan.

    Before Fu Sheng's topic of discussion was high, and he formed a CP with Xiang Wan, some of Xiang Wan's fans were already unhappy, but Zhengzhu has always been kind to others, and is also known for his good temper in the circle. They also He pinched his nose and recognized it.

    Unexpectedly, Xiang Wan, who was held by them in the palm of their hands, also had a day when someone put a cold face.

    Xiang Wan's fans were angry, and Fu Sheng's previously unseen works were brought up again and repeatedly flogged, and Xiang Wan's fans publicly mocked Fu Sheng for touching porcelain on the moon.

    "Sister, don't look at it." Xiang Wan covered Fu Sheng's screen, "They moved so fast, they didn't give us a chance to negotiate, they just held their breath to stab you, which means that my sister is going to explode. People can't sit still."

    "Don't worry, I'll talk to the fans, I'll clarify, I won't let them talk about you like that."

    Xiang Wan's eyes were also light blue and black, thinking that she was anxious and angry. , did not sleep well.

    "Huh—" Fu Sheng let out a long sigh and put the phone back on the table, "Okay, listen to you, I won't watch it."

    Fu Sheng's eyes shifted to Xiang Wan, and she looked at it carefully. Xiang Wan's brows and eyes were like seeing Xiang Wan for the first time.

    "They were so fast that your team didn't catch up?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Xiang Wan: "...Yes."

    "They didn't leave any room for negotiation, they just wanted to target me?" Fu Sheng asked again.

    Xiang Wan: "...Yes."

    Every time Fu Sheng asked a question, Xiang Wan felt guilty.

    In fact, when they separated yesterday, Xiang Wan wanted to understand what the group wanted to do. They wanted to borrow Xiang Wan's hand to engage Fu Sheng.