Chapter 112

Chapter 112 The Coquettish Little Mom and Pretty Daughter

    The empire has developed three generations of machines, Zeng Manwen's right eyelid jumped fiercely, the alliance should not know at this moment, the opponent has updated the new encryption method.

    The transmitter was coaxed by Zeng Manwen into a daze, and when he talked about the field he knew, he had a lot to say. He seemed to admire the inventor of the cipher machine, and said a lot of good things.

    I heard that the person who invented the cipher machine in the empire is also a legend. She has never even attended university, but she can lead an entire research laboratory, and everyone obeys her.

    "At first, those people said she was treasonous, but how is that possible?" The dispatcher laughed: "She is the light of the empire."

    "Hey, do you know the Red House?" the dispatcher asked.

    "I heard a little." Zeng Manwen replied conservatively.

    "It's that group of people who first framed Teacher Qian, the inventor of the first-generation machine, and later labeled Teacher Qian's successor as traitors. I think they are the real traitors.

    " To roll up his sleeves and have a fight with the group of people, Zeng Manwen patted him on the back to help him calm down, and the sender slowly calmed down.

    After calming down, he felt a little embarrassed, scratched his head and said, "Fortunately, the Light of the Empire survived the assassination. She brought down the Red House by herself. She is truly omnipotent.

    " There was admiration in his eyes.

    "Do you know the name of the light of the empire?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    "Then I don't know."

    This answer was not what Zeng Manwen expected, and she didn't expect to find the name of the inventor of the cipher machine from the mouth of a small reporter, but she didn't know why Zeng Manwen always felt subconsciously. The name is especially important to her.

    She wanted to bring the topic to the body of the cipher machine, but the little messenger was drunk, but there was a string in his mind all the time. He and Zeng Man talked about each other, but he didn't say a word about the content.

    Zeng Manwen left the person in place, his face was very ugly.

    Fu Sheng's previous scenes ended here, and what follows is how she has both sides in the army, like walking on the tip of a knife, and before the big battle begins, she steals the decisive information for the battle.

    This time, she couldn't get the principle of the cipher machine, and time did not allow the alliance to crack it again. Zeng Manwen's war seemed to return to the traditional era before the advent of the cipher machine. Pass intelligence to the Alliance.

    The merits of this battle alone are enough to make Zeng Manwen's name shine in the annals of history once again.

    I haven't had time to shoot this scene yet, and now I have to hurry up and shoot Li Shuyan's last scene after the victory of the decisive battle.

    After the director made an action, everyone was in place, and the dim lights flashed, as if returning to that crazy era.

    The league won.

    Zeng Manwen withdrew completely on the eve of the decisive battle. She achieved the good start she dreamed of as a spy. When the war was won, she was still alive.