Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Planning

    After a lot of noise, the program team finally made it clear about the challenges of the guests in this issue. They don't have to perform, and there are no people who can be attracted by them in the vast Gobi. The program team has only one task, and that is to follow the ancient river. Walk along the road and look for the rough stone that contains the jade material.

    Thousands of years ago, there used to be a dense network of rivers here. Mysterious minerals reacted with each other. Bright and strange colors slept under the sand and stones at the bottom of the river. After countless years of wind and sword, the skin gradually became rough. It is no different from ordinary stones.

    The program team gave each person a pocket flashlight. It is said that experienced stone gamblers will use strong light to illuminate the surface and cracks of the rough stone. When the angle is right, you can see the greenness inside, so cut this piece at this time. The original stone may be able to open the treasure of the world.

    Of course, the reason why gambling stone is called "gambling" is precisely because there are too many uncertain factors. I have seen too many people in this industry believe in their own vision, spend a lot of money to buy green rough stones, and cut them open. When it came, it was nothing at all. The thin layer of jade body was still mixed with impurities, and even a bracelet could not be carved.

    There is a saying among people who play with stones: "One knife is poor, one knife is rich, and another knife is used to make sackcloth."

    "However," the director of the scene introduced here, and the style of painting changed: "There are times when experts are wrong, and everything is wrong. Newcomers who don’t understand are generally lucky, and what kind of treatment you will enjoy in the next issue will depend on your luck today     .

    "

After introducing the rules of the game, night has quietly fallen. The temperature difference between day and night on the Gobi Desert is very large. Without the sun, you will feel cool immediately, and it will only be colder at night. After the sun comes out the next day, the temperature will soon rise. At noon At that time, the delicate Omega could barely walk under the scorching sun.

    The time left for the guests to act was also a few hours in the next morning and a few hours in the afternoon when the sun slanted westward.

    "Have a good rest everyone, you have to get up early tomorrow!" After the on-site director said goodbye to the audience in front of the camera, he closed the live broadcast channel.

    The dunes in the distance were rendered a deep blue by the night, and the lights of the program group went out one by one. In the blink of an eye, the world was silent.

    Fu Sheng covered the cameras arranged in the tent during the day with a towel, lowered the tent curtain that was rolled up, the generator started running, and the lights in the tent dimmed.

    "Can you read stones?" Fu Sheng asked Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan was spreading her sleeping bag with her back to Fu Sheng, her shoulder blades shrugged, and she looked rather labored.

    "I won't, I can only leave it to my fate." Xiang Wan's voice was a little dull.

    Fu Sheng stepped forward, grabbed a corner of Xiang Wan's sleeping bag, and packed them together, much faster than Xiang Wan alone.

    Fu Sheng's tent was prepared for a single person. There was only one set of bedding in the sleeping area. Xiang Wan consciously placed the sleeping bag next to Fu Sheng's position.