Chapter 102

Chapter 102 The Coquettish Little Mom and Pretty Daughter

    In the scene at night, the teachers of the props group arranged the explosion point and ignition point in advance, and the whole group drove to the pre-built scene, and was about to perform this large-scale war scene.

    In a lively market arranged artificially, Major General Li rarely accompanies his wife and daughter to the street. This is the first time Li Shuyan has recovered from his illness.

    The venue is on the top of a flat hill, and the props team has considered it very carefully. They have designed the route in advance, cleared out irrelevant staff, and tried to avoid any accidents.

    Several fixed positions are set up, action!

    There was an ominous whistling from the sky, Li Shuyan was still unaware, Zeng Manwen raised his head suddenly, and Major General Li pushed Li Shuyan to the ground.

    Boom -

    The explosion happened very close to them, followed by the second and third... The

    smoke covered the sky, the smell of gunpowder smoke made people cough, and the scorching scorched earth covered their faces in all directions. It was a heart-wrenching cry.

    Zeng Manwen lay on the ground, counting the time in her heart. When the first wave of bombing passed, she pulled up the panicked Li Shuyan and ran north.

    The important buildings of Mo City are all in the South City, and the north side is relatively more barren and empty, and such a place becomes a much smaller target for military strikes.

    "Quick! Enter the air defense fortifications!" Major General Li shouted.

    Zeng Manwen's ears were buzzing with the shock wave, and Major General Li shouted loudly. She could only hear a little vague voice. Zeng Manwen struggled to identify Major General Li's mouth shape and pulled Li Shuyan to the direction he pointed. .

    Major General Li was referring to the military area, a place unknown to civilian Zeng Manwen.

    After running a few steps, Zeng Manwen suddenly found that the resistance on his hand had increased, and when he turned around, he found that Li Shuyan suddenly settled in place.

    "Run, the next wave of bombing is coming soon!" Zeng Manwen dragged Li Shuyan in his direction.

    "Father!" Li Shuyan shouted in the direction of Major General Li.

    He didn't run away with them, he was a soldier.

    Major General Li took a deep look at Li Shuyan, raised his hat and made a gentleman's gesture. Major General Li rarely took a vacation today. He was not wearing a military uniform. If he was among the fleeing crowd, no one would recognize him.

    But he himself knew that he was a soldier, and he paid an unimaginable price for this uniform, and he could never escape.

    Major General Li smiled at Li Shuyan, uttered three words silently, and then filled the fire without looking back.

    "Let's go!"

    Zeng Manwen pulled Li Shuyan, who was still stunned, but she seemed to have roots under her feet, and Zeng Manwen clenched her teeth before dragging her away from the spot.

    Boom -

    another bomb fell and a second wave of airstrikes began.

    For a moment, the world seemed to be pressed to slow down. Li Shuyan watched helplessly as the center of the explosion landed on the place where Major General Li had just passed by. The broken shrapnel and scorched limbs splashed together, and a black mushroom cloud rose in place. .