Chapter 114

Chapter 114 Reality and Illusion

    Fu Sheng found that she didn't know where to find Xiang Wan.

    The relationship between the two of them seems to always be promoted by Xiang Wanlai, Xiang Wanlai contacting Fu Sheng, Xiang Wanlai sending gifts to Fu Sheng, Xiang Wan carefully asking Fu Sheng if he likes it or not, and Fu Sheng has long been used to these things. .

    Whether it's filming, recording a program, or making other arrangements, Fu Sheng is used to completely concentrating. When Fu Sheng is busy, Xiang Wan's presence can often be minimized.

    Now, she wants to find Xiang Wan. She knows that Xiang Wan is not the same as the family members in the news. If someone reports to the family members, it must be Xiang Wan.

    But she had no idea.

    Fu Sheng had done such a thing before. She didn't know if she had inspired Xiang Wan, but after all the scumbags of the Wen family were not Fu Sheng's true relatives, and she had no real affection for them. But even so, it was painful for her to do such a staunch move.

    Pushing herself and others, Fu Sheng couldn't imagine what kind of mood Xiang Wan was in to finish all this. When the two of them made a mess of their own lives because of each other, she still had to endure the torment of killing her relatives righteously.

    Xiang Wan is a good child. She is a child who has sincerely longed for the love of her parents. How much grievance has she suffered to get to where she is today?

    Fu Sheng had no idea.

    This was the first time she came to this world, and Fu Sheng felt her powerlessness deeply. She even wanted to ask the Lord God to ask her to find her little friend in the crowd and hug her.

    The system 1551, which has not been online for a long time, reminded Fu Sheng: "You have completed the side quest, and the Lord God rewarded you with the right to communicate with him once. In fact, it gave you a chance to ask the Lord God for help. Do you want to use it?"

    Fu Sheng hesitated. When she first got this opportunity, she thought about how to negotiate with the Lord God. She decided to use this rare opportunity to find the Lord God to make an exception. Later, a lot of things happened. Fu Sheng was exhausted physically and mentally every day. She almost forgot the main god, and without the systematic noise, she was used to taking the world in this book as real.

    Is she going to use this opportunity here?

    She guessed that Xiang Wan should be in Xiang's old house at this time, just like she must return to Wen's house to take a look, Xiang Wan will only be more reluctant than her.

    She didn't know where the Xiangjia old house was, but someone might know.

    Fu Sheng turned on her phone and found a person from the blacklist. She made a call with the mentality of giving it a try. After a long series of busy tone, the call was finally picked up.

    "Fu Sheng, what's the matter?" Wen Erbai asked.

    Fu Sheng took a deep breath. If it wasn't about Xiang Wan, she would never have made this call. It was embarrassing for both parties, but she didn't know who to call except Wen Erbai.

    "Do you know where Xiang's old house is?" Fu Sheng said straight to the point.

    She had heard that the Wen family and the Xiang family seemed to have some grudges and they looked down on each other, but since there can be grudges, the two families must be connected. In a sense, the Wen family and the Xiang family can also be called friends. The door is right.