Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Jealousy

    "Who is this person?"

    "I don't know, it's said to be Mr. Fu's family."

    "Family? The range of family members is exhausted. What kind of family member is he?"

    "I don't know, I see him and Fu. The teacher doesn't look alike at all."

    "Shouldn't it be..." The

    commenters grinned ambiguous, looked at each other with self-understanding eyes, and Xiang Wan's fists hardened. .

    "Everyone, it's getting late, and you have to get up early for work tomorrow, everyone, go home and rest early." Xiang Wan stood behind the group of commenters, squinting and smiling.

    She thoughtfully helped them find an excuse, but wasn't the central idea just one sentence?

    It's okay to go back and rest early!

    Those people smiled awkwardly and spread out from the door of Fu Sheng's dressing room.

    Gossip is human nature, but it's a bit shameful to be caught gossip. What's more shameful is that they listened to the corner at the door of the dressing room for so long, but they didn't hear a word. That's really shameful!

    Xiang Wan greeted everyone eagerly, and watched them go back to their homes, then silently stepped forward and put his ear to the door.

    Xiang Wan's little assistant: "..."

    "Mr. Xiang, you..." The little assistant looked at the actions of his own actress and couldn't say anything.

    "Shh—" Xiang Wan put her index finger to her mouth, making a silent gesture.

    The little assistant looked around in a tangled state, for fear that someone would see Xiang Wan here, and then her family's posterity would collapse, and she felt suffocated just thinking about it.

    As Xiang Wan's assistant, she naturally prefers Xiang Wan. Every day she sees Xiang Wanwei doing the assistant's work beside Fu Sheng, she feels a little weird.

    Xiang Wan likes Fu Sheng, she can see that if the two of them can develop well, then she will be a close-range dick, but if Fu Sheng is really like those people say, secretly married and still playing with Xiang Wan. Late feelings, she absolutely cannot accept it.

    Thinking about it this way, she seems to understand Xiang Wan's feelings again. She should be waiting for an explanation.

    Across the door, in the dressing room.

    Fu Sheng: "Please give me an explanation."

    "You shouted that you are my family member in front of everyone, then I ask—"

    "Which family member are you?" The

    man has since mentioned Fu Sheng's name After that, Xiang Wan couldn't let the bodyguards fork people out, so he pinched his nose and invited people in, and went into Fu Sheng's dressing room to let the two chat alone.

    The man claimed to be Zheng Zeliang and was Fu Sheng's boyfriend.

    Fu Sheng asked Xiao Wu urgently: "Do I have a boyfriend?"

    Xiao Wu couldn't tell. In the original plot, Fu Sheng didn't have many roles at all. He was basically a background board to set off the heroine Xiang Wan. Do you know if she has a boyfriend outside the main point of view?

    Fu Sheng: "...Understood, the background board of the background board." The

    double background board Zheng Zeliang scratched his hair and said with a smile: "I'm not afraid of causing trouble for you, I just want to put our relationship Fuzzy, hehe."