Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The Princess and the Actor

    The director called the card, and the scene was finally over.

    As soon as she hit the board, Fu Sheng immediately got out of her role. She wanted to find a drink of water with a dry mouth.

    Xiang Wan asked her little assistant to prepare in advance, waiting for Fu Sheng to moisten her throat after filming this scene.

    After all, Fu Sheng is not a professional opera actor. She can learn how to look, but it is still different from those capable people who rely on their voice to eat. Others can sing for a few hours, but Fu Sheng can't last that long.

    "Elder sister is really amazing, I can't think of anyone who is more like Fang Qiaohe than my sister." Xiang Wan admired.

    "Don't blow my rainbow fart, I am ashamed." Fu Sheng waved his hand, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

    "I don't care, my Mr. Fu is the best!" Xiang Wan said, looking at the surrounding staff, insisting that everyone agree with her.

    Everyone smiled and nodded, it was nothing new for these two to post openly every day.

    Originally, when I saw the news on the Internet early in the morning, there were still people on the set wondering if Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan had broken up, but looking at the current situation, it is estimated that they don't know which way pink eye is spreading rumors.

    "Okay, okay, no more trouble, I'm going to change my clothes." Seeing that the desired effect was achieved, Fu Sheng took a step back without leaving a trace.

    Xiang Wan's eyes darkened for a moment, but in a twinkling of an eye, she was in high spirits, "Sister, hurry up and change, this outfit looks heavy."

    "Yeah," Fu Sheng echoed: "Fortunately, this is the last time to wear the outfit. Now , I can't wear it if I want to."

    Xie Budong, the screenwriter sitting in the best viewing position, suddenly raised his head, his eyes were frighteningly bright, he glanced at Fu Sheng, and then tapped wildly on his notebook.

    "Sister, you seem to have provided Xie Bian with inspiration again." Xiang Wan said.

    Fu Sheng smiled wryly, Xie Budong should not make any more broken lines. Fu Sheng has already discovered that Xie Budong likes to write some scenes with intense emotional fluctuations that make people unable to recover for a long time. Such plots are tense and grab the hearts of the audience, but it is a chore for actors.

    To act well is difficult; to act well and to perform quickly is even more difficult.

    Thinking like this, Fu Sheng glanced at Xiang Wan again. She suspected that Xiang Wan, as the heroine's biggest golden finger, was capable of entering the play at any time. in situ situation.

    Maybe this is talent. Unlike her hard-working coffee, Fu Sheng returned to the dressing room with her increasingly thick script.

    In the dressing room, Yan Xueqing conscientiously helped Fu Sheng remove various decorations on her head. Although the style looks simple, the golden threads are inserted into/into the hair. How complicated is it to wear it? how complicated it is.

    Fortunately, the next scene has to change the set, and they still have a lot of time to take their time.

    The next scene was half a month after Fang Qiaohe became the emperor's favorite concubine. The director cut the dark scene again, and only let the audience know the end of the birthday banquet through the chat of the supporting characters, and Fang Qiaohe was taken from the hall by the drunk emperor. After going out, the emperor carried her all the way to the bedroom, where the lights were bright all night.