Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    set.

    Fu Sheng rushed back in a hurry and saw Chen Jinsheng, the assistant director, guarding the door with a malicious smile on his face.

    The little makeup artist, whose name Fu Sheng couldn't remember, was hiding in the corner and shaking her phone at Fu Sheng, winking.

    The latest message she sent was: The producer is here and is having an urgent meeting with the director and screenwriter. I heard that there is capital pressure, and the producer wants you to get the lunch right away.

    This is the second time this little makeup artist has reminded Fu Sheng. She is supposed to be nodding. Fu Sheng is surprised by her kindness, but now is not the time to reminisce with her. Chen Jinsheng has already blocked Fu Sheng. before.

    "Little Fu," Chen Jinsheng smiled symmetrically, it seemed that the swollen face that was beaten last time is almost healed, "Young man, don't be too arrogant, not everyone in the world ignores past hatred like me, and doesn't take shortcuts. Go, what are you doing?"

    Chen Jinsheng got closer and closer, and had already crossed the comfortable social distance. Fu Sheng's brows subconsciously wrinkled, and the strange smell that made people feel nauseated began to waft in the air again.

    is the alpha pheromone.

    Those Alphas, relying on themselves not to suffer any losses, never know how to cover up the pheromones on their bodies, especially when Omega is present, the smell is even stronger, as if people feel aggressive, it is one of their the same source of pleasure.

    very low.

    "Oh," Chen Jinsheng pretended to sigh, "you still don't know what's going on?"

    "For the sake of our good relationship, I'll tell you secretly, you're in trouble." Chen Jinsheng With a concerned tone, there was a look of schadenfreude on his face, "The director wants to delete your play."

    Fu Sheng thought that Chen Jinsheng was an assistant director anyway, so he could reveal some inside information, but that's what happened?

    "Master, what's going on?" Xiao Wu was a little flustered.

    Fu Sheng sneered in his heart, it must be that Chen Shao.

    Relying on how much money he has, he speaks out in the circle to suppress a young actor, forcing others to have nowhere to go, so he can only turn back with tears in his eyes and beg for his mercy.

    WTF? When he met Fu Sheng, he was unlucky.

    Fu Sheng paused suddenly, and squinted at Chen Jinsheng who was filthy and vulgarly taking out his room card. Why is this style so familiar?

    Is the family named Chen in the world?

    While thinking about it, Chen Jinsheng had already taken out his room card, and wanted to repeat the trick and put it in Fu Sheng's hand, he whispered beside Fu Sheng with a volume that only two people could hear: "Don't be too shy when it's time to ask someone for help, old man. Don't lose the place."

    "Master, don't pay attention to him!" Xiao Wu was impassioned.

    ? If I remember correctly, this surnamed Chen is the official match written by Xiao Wu for Fu Sheng's original body?

    Xiao Wu: "Hahaha, the host is joking again, how can I be considered an official match for what I wrote?"

    Fu Sheng raised his eyes and glanced at Chen Jinsheng, and he was stunned.