Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "The host is big, you are wrong." Xiao Wu said for the 357th time.

    "No, I'm just dreaming, people should have the freedom to dream." Fu Sheng responded for the 357th time.

    On the way to the destination of the second episode of the show, Fu Sheng leaned on the porthole alone in a trance. She tried hard to empty herself and clear all the waste in her mind.

    But the harder you try to clean it up, the clearer some things become, and the dream has gradually become a subtle one from a vague impression.

    In the dream, the arc of the corners of Wan Wan's lips rose, and she got close to the good smell of tea when she spoke, and the warmth that made people tremble when the candle was close to her skin.

    Everything becomes more and more real.

    Can't think any more!

    Fu Sheng remembered the sticky and strange feeling on her body when she woke up in the morning, and her face became hot. It is true that people have the freedom to dream, but if she has such an outrageous dream and still has a reaction, then something is wrong with her.

    He washed his underwear in a hurry. No matter what, he drank a bottle of depressant first. After packing his luggage, Fu Sheng left the house as fast as he could, changed his ticket to the earliest ticket of the day, and flew directly to the second On-site of the program.

    Bad feng shui in the new home can easily lead to nightmares!

    Xiao Wu: "Is it really a nightmare?"

    Fu Sheng: "Shut up!" The

    plane landed, under the blue sky and white clouds, the masonry pavement was full of years of potholes, and the huge stone pillar dome told the vicissitudes of life a hundred years ago. The central square The reliefs were almost smoothed out, the roses protruded from the wrought iron window lattices, and the air was filled with sweet fragrance.

    In the second stop, the program team came from a desolate mountain village to a city on the west coast. It is said that this place was in a country that did not belong to Fu Sheng. Until the establishment of the alliance, it was like a family from all over the world, and this coast still maintained its unique style.     Fu Sheng pulled the suitcase through the streets lined with cafes and taverns, and came to the temporary camp of the program team. In the midst of the flowers, Fu Sheng waved to her camera.

    In the live broadcast room, the number of viewers suddenly increased exponentially, and the barrage rolled over.

    【Hi, wife! 】

    【My wife is still so pretty today! ]

    [Note from the front, this is my wife! 】

    【? Why are you robbing my wife, do you have no wife? ]

    A battle over the ownership of the wife was launched on the barrage, and the fans beat the dog's head to death, but at the moment Cooking was waiting ignorantly.

    It was late to see Xiang Wan again, so he had such a dream, and he had to pretend that nothing happened to record the program with Xiang Wan, and Fu Sheng rarely knew how to deal with it.

    Soon, the guests came one after another, and Xiang Wan's live broadcast room was also very lively, all waiting for his wife's love of good morning.

    Xiang Wan: "Sister, good morning!"

    Barrage: [On the fact that my wife ignores me but she and my other wife are real. 】