Chapter 101

Chapter 101 The Coquettish Little Mom and Pretty Daughter

    The next scene went by very quickly. With the company of Zeng Manwen, Li Shuyan recovered very quickly. She will be discharged from the hospital soon. Everything looks good, except...

    the password that Zeng Manwen brought, Li Shuyan is still the same. No clue.

    Li Shuyan studied so much that she did not think about it. Zeng Manwen persuaded Li Shuyan to give up countless times. She always thought that Li Shuyan could not decipher it because she copied it wrongly, but Li Shuyan knew that there would be no mistake.

    This password gave her a vague sense of familiarity, as if she was destined to unlock it, it was just a matter of time.

    Li Shuyan was always asking about the source of this password. Zeng Manwen couldn't be bothered, and finally found an old magazine on the corner of the table in the utility room at home, which was full of such passwords.

    It looks like the product of some math club entertaining itself twenty years ago.

    On the day Li Shuyan was discharged from the hospital, Zeng Manwen brought the magazine to pick her up.

    This unexpected operation made Li Shuyan miss her further studies in September. She was really not interested in the art academy. Zeng Manwen persuaded Major General Li like an ordinary loving mother, and simply let Li Shuyan cultivate at home for another year.

    After all, the vitality is greatly damaged, and it is good to nourish more.

    Major General Li was beaten by the two women in the family and had no choice but to agree.

    When he turned his back, Zeng Manwen silently blinked at Li Shuyan.

    Since then, she has more time to spend with her favorite mathematics and Zeng Manwen.

    Yes, Li Shuyan had to admit that Zeng Manwen was not bad.

    Mid-autumn festival, full moon and fruity fragrance, Major General Li opened a bottle of good wine, and the house is full of mellow and strong taste.

    Major General Li was in a good mood, laughter came from the dining table, Zeng Manwen drank too much, and the corners of his eyes were stained with a thin layer of red.

    They looked very happy, but Li Shuyan was in a panic.

    After the meal, Major General Li took Zeng Manwen's shoulders, and the two of them staggered to the yard to watch the moon, and imagined their life after the war. .

    When Li Shuyan realized it, she had already written Manniang's name on the calculation paper.

    It was late at night, all the lights in the major general's mansion went out, and there was a strange movement next door. Li Shuyan was lying on the bed with his eyes wide open.

    She wrapped herself into a chrysalis with the quilt, and saw Lingling's full moon hanging in the sky. After an unknown amount of time, Li Shuyan sat up abruptly from the bed, her hair was stuck to her neck with cold sweat, and her lips were chapped.

    She could feel the hot skin on her forehead, she should pour a large glass of cold water to calm herself down, which was what she originally planned.

    But when she stood at the door of her father and little mother's bedroom, Li Shuyan knew that she couldn't lie.

    In her eyes and heart, all were Zeng Manwen, that damn beautiful and gentle woman.