Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    On the way back, the car was very quiet. Fu Sheng didn't speak because he was embarrassed, and why didn't Xiang Wan speak?

    Fu Sheng recalled the last scene in the basement, the mottled light and shadow sprinkled between Xiang Wan's eyebrows, and the ends of her slightly curled hair almost turned pale gold under the light. She tilted her head and looked at herself, her clear makeup against the sparkling eyes. Eyes, full of style.

    Fu Sheng loves beauties, otherwise he wouldn't look at his beauty in the mirror every night, but looking at Xiang Wan is different from looking at herself or other beauties. Fu Sheng can't tell the difference, but it just feels very different. Strange.

    "Master, what's wrong with you?" Xiao Wu called.

    "When you came out of that broken tavern, host, you were weird and didn't speak. I couldn't hear anything when I was in a mess." Xiao Wu complained with a sullen mouth, "Master, you are not a coward, are you?"

    Coward?

    "Yeah, the host originally wanted to take Fanfan to be the heroine, but after a few words with Xiang Wan, my heart was confused. Did you get autistic by the original heroine?" Xiao Wu is still pouring the fire on the fire Oil.

    !

    Fu Sheng is like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, and he almost blurted out a sentence of your nonsense. After being beaten to the point of autism by a little girl like Xiang Wan, she said that after Fu Ying went out, it was all in vain!

    Fu Sheng regrouped and threw the messy thoughts into the emotional trash can. She straightened her back and took a deep breath. She looked over the armrest of the seat and floated to Xiang Wan, who was sitting side by side.

    She hasn't forgotten the purpose of pulling Xiang Wan out. First, to get some inhibitor from Xiang Wan, and second, she also wants to find out some of the stories behind this person.

    It's all to blame for Xiao Wu, who made up and changed it without the ability, which led to the fact that in the original book, Xiang Wan, as the protagonist, was very thin, almost a prosperous Mary Su, the son of luck. Fu Sheng had an intuition that there was definitely something worth digging into Xiang Wan, which was different from the role she played as an actor. Xiang Wan's story line might be related to whether she could complete the mission of the Lord God and return to reality.

    This trip is a worthwhile trip.

    After all, she was buying pheromones. Fu Sheng thought that Xiang Wan would take her to some high-end shopping mall or a high-tech laboratory that seemed to be full of the future, but she never expected that Xiang Wan would be the one who would go to the black market. kind of people. Even, Xiang Wan and the black market boss have some tacit deep exchanges.

    All of a sudden, the character of Xiang Wan has become profound, from a little white flower heroine who has been quiet for a long time to a complex social person who has an intersection with the shadow sewer.

    "Sister, what are you thinking?"

    Maybe Fu Sheng's gaze was too direct, so direct that it aroused the alarm of the person being watched, Xiang Wan smiled and turned back, and met Fu Sheng's inquiring gaze without any guilt.

    "I'm thinking... How many friends do you have with Mr. Xiang?" Fu Sheng also learned to tilt his head from Xiang Wan, but he didn't know if he was getting old, and he didn't have the natural kind of little girls from others. Cuteness.

    Xiang Wan smiled, a red mark appeared on her cheeks, and she shrank her neck rather shyly: "We just meet a lot of people in this industry, but some people are as white as new, and some are as old as they are."

    She said When Gai Rugu kept peeking at Fu Sheng with his drooping eyes, Fu Sheng felt alarm bells in his heart. Fu Sheng originally wanted to tease who is the same, but now he can't ask, as if Xiang Wan had already sharpened his knife and dug a trap, waiting for Fu Sheng to jump in with his eyes closed.

    Fu Sheng laughed dryly and changed the subject, "Where are we going later, back to the hotel in the group?"

    "It's hard to come out, why go back so early?" Xiang Wan looked at the street scene speeding by outside the window, Like a child seeing a window full of toys.

    Back in the city already.

    "Come out for a meal with me, I'll accompany you to buy medicine today." Xiang Wan whispered, her voice soft, like she was acting like a spoiled child.

    The alarm bell in Fu Sheng's heart rang wildly, but she was helpless.

    Xiang Wan is too much, how can she act like a spoiled child! ! !

    Fu Sheng went into the red dust early to fight, and he didn't meet anyone who could respond to his needs, but perhaps out of the mentality of compensating himself, Fu Sheng always had no resistance to others, especially young girls, acting like a spoiled child. .

    Heart will melt.

    "Okay, okay, you can go anywhere." Fu Sheng agreed.

    The driverless car made a turn and turned onto a road that he hadn't traveled when it came. Fu Sheng saw the buildings on both sides of the street becoming more and more luxurious, and suddenly his heart was lost.

    The little girl won't be coquettish and let her treat her.

    "Isn't it very arrogant for the host to spend a lot of money, why are you cowardly now?" Xiao Wu had long been uncomfortable with Fu Sheng's extravagance, but because of the host's obscenity, she never dared to fight. Now that Fu Sheng's momentum was weak, she quickly jumped. Come out and jeer.

    "Shut up!" The host was ruthless.

    The car stopped at the entrance of a Japanese food store. The waiter opened the car door for the two of them. The handsome young man in the uniform wore spotless white gloves and showed a standard service industry smile to the two of them. Fu Sheng had sunglasses and masks ready. Nodding slightly.

    With a chuckle from her side, Xiang Wan's eyes, which were exposed outside the mask, narrowed into slits. She sneaked close to Fu Sheng's ear, "Sister, you just have an aura."

    Fu Sheng, a real age of 30, After being a movie queen, a mature woman who can't remember how many movies she has made, was blushed when a little girl exhaled in her ear.

    Fortunately, there was a mask to block it. Fu Sheng firmly believed that as long as she was good at acting, no one could see through Fu Ying's flaws. She nodded reservedly, patted Xiang Wan on the shoulder, and followed the waiter into the box.

    Xiang Wan was one step behind Fu Sheng, and just happened to put the red tips of her ears behind her mask into her eyes.

    Uncle Luo, who sells suppressants, asked her before, since he fell in love with this Fu Sheng, wouldn't it be good to go straight to her while she was in heat last time, why do you have to go around in such a big circle? This time, Fu Sheng has been suppressing the inhibitor for a year in one breath. Next time I want to meet her in estrus, I don't know when I will wait.

    How did Xiang Wan respond at that time?

    Xiang Wan said, "You're a beta, what do you know?"

    With Xiang Wan's identity, if she announced that she was an Alpha, I don't know how many wild bees, waves and butterflies would come to her, but Xiang Wan is not a glutton. To eat, she only wants delicious.

    Following Xiang Wan's line of sight, Fu Sheng took the seat very naturally under the guidance of the waiter, as if she had long been accustomed to issuing orders, and also accustomed to...paying for the bill.

    Xiang Wan smiled. She likes a conceited sweetheart like this arrogant sweetheart.