Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Fu Sheng looked at his Weibo and responded without knowing it, and even pretended to interact with the program crew and a certain guest surnamed Xiang.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "The social account is jointly operated by the artist and the company. You have to get used to this kind of scene in the future." Mr. Yang said calmly.

    Fu Sheng took a deep breath. She had been in the industry for so many years. Of course, she knew that the agency would sometimes take over the artist's social account. Even when Fu Sheng became famous before, she didn't bother to run her own social account, and gave her full power to the public opinion master she hired with high salary. Manipulation, but...

    "I understand the truth, but why is it Xiang Wan?"

    "Why is there Xiang Wan on this show?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Are you unhappy with You Xiangwan? I thought you had a good relationship." Mr. Yang raised his eyebrows, as if Fu Sheng was asking knowingly.

    Fu Sheng can't say she's unhappy, she's the kind of... rare... flustered.

    As a party, Fu Sheng got the news not much earlier than the majority of netizens. It was the afternoon when the news was released. She closed the curtains as usual, and was like a thief in her own house, telling herself for the 352nd time that this was the last time. , and then clicked on the latest video on the "Evening Sound" CP topic square.

    Zhao Jingya, who was beside Boss Yang, suddenly sent a document, that is, Secretary Zhao who has been in and out with Boss Yang and helped Fu Sheng secure the rental contract.

    She has always done things properly, and this time she even thoughtfully marked Fu Sheng's highlight on the guest list, successfully scaring Fu Sheng's phone away.

    At that moment, Fu Sheng's heart beat faster.

    Looking at the positioning of this variety show, especially when Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan are brought together, there will inevitably be a hype that binds the two of them to play side-by-side. Originally, Fu Sheng was nothing, but I don't know if it's because of the recent CP video. A lot, Fu Sheng felt like a frightened bird now.

    "I don't agree." Fu Sheng refused bluntly.

    Secretary Zhao: "?"

    Secretary Zhao asked Fu Sheng for his opinion in a very businesslike manner: "Is there any dissatisfaction Mr. Fu has with this project?"

    Fu Sheng: "I refuse to tie up with Xiang Wan to hype again."

    "But you are Doing so is also an important part of the next-step development plan formulated by President Yang for you." Secretary Zhao saw blood for a while.

    The result of the quarrel with Secretary Zhao was that Fu Sheng was respectfully invited to Mr. Yang's office the next day. Mr. Yang's first sentence when he saw Fu Sheng was to promise her with a smile: "Everything is easy to discuss.

    " ghost?

    Since late last night, the official Weibo of the program group has been spreading on the Internet. Countless CP fans with knives in their bodies rushed into Fu Sheng's Weibo to verify, and Fu Sheng was waiting in a desperate line for President Yang. meet.

    Then, Fu Sheng watched her Weibo respond happily and interacted with Xiang Wan back and forth. She knew that she had been tricked by the evil capitalist, President Yang again.

    Now, can she still refuse?

    Secretary Zhao, who was wearing a straight lady's suit, brought tea. She even buttoned the collar of her shirt tightly, smiled politely at Fu Sheng, and stood in the corner three steps away from the two of them like an AI.