Chapter 25

Chapter 25 true end

    Be clear, the bass is melodious.

    Fu Sheng rotates the glass in front of the light, the crystal clear wine, the sweetness hides the freshness of herbs. The light reflected on Fu Sheng's face through the glass, and the light and shadow swayed as the wine swayed.

    Slap -

    Fu Sheng put down the wine glass and turned to look at Xiang Wan, "Why do you still bring a bodyguard to work?"

    Xiang Wan placed a glass of orange juice in front of him, twisted the straw in a small circle, and there were still pieces floating on the ice cubes. Mint leaf.

    It should have been the mint leaves in Fu Sheng's cocktail. She didn't like it, so she picked it out and was inserted into the gap between the ice cubes by Xiang Wan like a treasure.

    she likes.

    On this topic, Xiang Wan said from Fu Sheng's mouth that she didn't like mint, rosemary, or basil, and in short, she didn't like any special-smelling spices.

    The reason Fu Sheng gave was: "I didn't eat these when I was a child, and I won't be used to it when I grow up."

    When he said this, the loneliness on Fu Sheng's face flashed, and Xiang Wan thought that he had finally touched Fu. Sheng's dusty past was forced to divert the topic by Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng asked, "Why do you still bring bodyguards to work?"

    Earlier today, Chen Jinsheng was about to rush up to beat someone. At the critical moment, Xiang Wan summoned a circle of men in suits from nowhere, just like in Gu Zaowen. The domineering president described is always like a magic weapon falling from the sky in times of crisis, and he takes control of the situation in the blink of an eye.

    "I can't see it," Fu Sheng joked. "As soon as you shoot today, you will walk sideways in the group in the future. I guess no one will dare to stop you.

    " look at each other.

    But she didn't dare to look at each other, and Xiangwan didn't say anything less, she said softly in a volume that only the two of them could hear: "I won't walk sideways, I just want to To...protect my sister..."

    "Last time my sister was harassed by that Chen Shao, and the two of us managed to get out of the siege... My sister is so good, it will definitely attract others. I can't stop her from shining, so I have to do my best to protect her all the way."

    The sound of the piano was melodious, and the bar was filled with ambiguous incense. Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were sitting on the bar in front of the bartender. All the chatter and laughter were blocked behind the two of them.

    Boom -

    The bartender pulls off the cork and opens a new bottle of wine for the guest.

    Gudu Gudu poured into the transparent quilt, and fine small bubbles began to rise on the ice cubes.

    Xiang Wan's voice mixed with the sound of bubbles breaking, causing Fu Sheng to be in a trance.

    This is the clearing bar on the ground floor of the hotel that the crew rented for the actors. All the colleagues in the industry come and go. Compared with the chaotic bar where the two of them drank last time, it is as safe as heaven.

    Fu Sheng's drinking capacity is very good, she will not get drunk easily, but she can't control her thoughts at this time. Is the wine here especially intoxicating?