Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    Xiang Wan's words that day were like a switch, Fu Sheng never knew that her pain was a form of humiliation in the eyes of others, even though she had no intention of humiliating Xiang Wan.

    Fu Sheng finally adjusted his mood, at least on the surface.

    She started frantically asking the director to rush to work, and spent nothing but black on the set. She memorized the lines, movements and even the positions by heart, and the entire crew accompanied Fu Sheng to work frantically overtime.

    She almost took out her whole person, she only needed to play Zeng Manwen well, Fu Sheng's personality seemed to disappear suddenly, she completely turned herself into Zeng Manwen, Fu Sheng never played again, all the scenes It's all a pass, her performance is perfect, and Pu Yiling's eyes on her are more and more worried.

    Back on the set, the story of Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan continued.

    Zeng Manwen kept asking Li Shuyan to find loopholes in this compilation method. Under the guidance of Zeng Manwen's ulterior motives, Li Shuyan completely restored the true appearance of the "high wall", and she even made a model to simulate the real encryption environment.

    This model is exactly the same as the "high wall", except that there is no exact corresponding rule for plaintext and ciphertext.

    The "high wall" is so unreasonable and upright, even if the principle is clearly laid out in front of you, you can't find the loophole.

    So Li Shuyan seemed to be obsessed, playing with the model all day, to the point of forgetting to eat and sleep, Zeng Manwen saw it all.

    Another afternoon, Zeng Manwen brought freshly baked refreshments to Li Shuyan. Now the prices outside are getting more and more outrageous. The kidney bean cakes Zeng Manwen made for her are more than half smaller than before, and the quality of the kidney beans is not good. , a gap has been cracked in the finished product.

    "Let's take a break. I didn't eat lunch. First, eat something to pamper my stomach." Zeng Manwen said.

    Li Shuyan smiled at her and asked Zeng Manwen to put the plate aside, the pen in her hand never stopped. Of course, she didn't notice that the kidney bean cake became smaller and cracked.

    Zeng Manwen slowly sat down beside Li Shuyan, she was silent for a moment, then suddenly attacked, took the pen from Li Shuyan's hand, shoved the fork into Li Shuyan's hand forcefully, and ordered her to eat.

    Li Shuyan had never seen Zeng Manwen look so stern, she tried to smile to please, but Zeng Manwen was unmoved.

    Li Shuyan began to eat aggrievedly, humming to Zeng Manwen while eating, saying that he also wanted to crack this damn cipher machine as soon as possible.

    "Don't worry." Zeng Manwen comforted.

    The moment she said these words, Zeng Manwen was shocked, because she found that with Li Shuyan's new idea every day, she became increasingly anxious.

    And the reason for her anxiety was that she had a premonition that Li Shuyan was about to crack the "high wall".

    When the "high wall" is cracked, she will no longer have a reason to stay in the empire. Her mission has been completed. According to her past habits, she should even kill Li Shuyan and return to the alliance calmly.

    But now, Zeng Manwen just wanted to let Li Shuyan crack a little bit slower, and then a little bit slower.

    Dirty!