Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    More than ten hours later, Fu Sheng sat with the director and the assistant directors, each holding a teacup. The actor who came to try the role of Li Shuyan in front of him had already come in for three rounds.

    Fu Sheng rarely expresses his opinion, the director's face is enough to explain everything, and he is not satisfied with these actors.

    The assistant director Khan has come out. He has sorted out the audition list for the director. If he can't choose any of them, then he won't do it.

    The assistant director turned to the next page, and his eyes lit up. This little aunt is sure to do it. If this one can't be selected, then he really doesn't have to do it. Let the director choose it himself.

    Speaking of which, the assistant director was flattered when Xiang Wan was able to nod her head to audition. Xiang Wan has seldom acted as the second female lead, not to mention that the female lead actually needs her to come to audition and compete in person. When the assistant director called Xiang Wan's manager, his calf cramped.     But at that time, the people from Xiang Wan's team only confirmed with the assistant director whether it was a closed shooting. After getting a positive answer, they immediately sent Xiang Wan's resume.     It's like, Xiang Wan has to join the group quickly, if there is no filming, an accident will happen.     But in my impression, Xiang Wan's acting has always been very casual, and it is common to have a gap of half a year or a year.     The assistant director was thinking about it when he heard footsteps coming from outside the door. He quickly returned to his senses and reminded the director and Fu Sheng in a low voice that the next audition was Xiang Wan.     Hearing the name, Fu Sheng, who was originally lacking in interest, sat up straight, and put his hand on his chin to block the lower half of his face. From the assistant director's point of view, he could just see the curvature of the corner of Fu Sheng's mouth that was deliberately concealed.     Came in late.     She was wearing a navy blue skirt that stretched to the calf, and a white shirt buttoned to the top on the upper body, which was very similar to the school uniform of the character's era. It could be seen that Xiang Wan came here after doing her homework.

    As expected of Xiang Wan, she was already in the play when she entered the door, with the arrogance of Li Shuyan when she was 19 years old. , The only people who are really related to her are the few people you can see in front of you.

    The father who was busy in an unknown department and disappeared all day, the dumb servant who took care of her, and

    the little mother who suddenly broke into her life.

    Li Shuyan's biological mother died when she was ten years old. In Li Shuyan's memory, her mother went out on an ordinary morning that couldn't be more ordinary, and never came back.

    The statement given by the father was that her mother had an accident on the road.

    In the following years, the war between the empire and the alliance became more and more tense, and his father had less and less time to go home. Apart from going to the girls' school, Li Shuyan studied the relics left by his mother at home.

    Li Shuyan's mother is a math genius. In her memory, her mother always wears a gray blanket on her lap, leans against the burning fireplace at home, and writes in a notebook with a pencil in her hand. After all, when Li Shuyan leaned over, her mother would stare at Li Shuyan with her Pinghu-like eyes.

    Does Li Shuyan's father love her mother?

    Before Li Shuyan was nineteen, she never doubted this issue. After all, even after her mother died, her father remained single for many years.